party on

I slipped on my flats before admiring the silver dress that Max had bought for me a while ago. I had never worn it until now because there was no occasion that would fit this attire. I put on some mascara and walked downstairs where Harvey currently sat. He wore some black skinny jeans and a light grey shirt. He looked really good to be quite honest. "You look great" he smiled. "Thank you" I replied. I heard the doorbell ring so I answered it. All of my friends were here so I let them in. "Harvey these are my friends Annie, Jamie, Cary, Jack Johnson, Jack gilinsky, Cameron, tayler, Alexa, and Tommy. This is Cameron's girlfriend Karissa who is my step sister, and this is Jack Johnson's girlfriend Lizzy. This is Annie's boyfriend Tyler and Jamie's boyfriend Eric." I said. I'm sure he didn't remember any of their names.
-------------
"Hey gilinsky come here!" I shouted. He stumbled over to me and nearly fell onto my lap. "Yes gorgeous?" He asked. My face turned beet red, everyone was sitting in a circle so I know Harvey heard it. "Uh I was wondering if you could drink this bottle of water for me" I urged. Jack was underage drinking and he was already drunker than a truck driver. "Sure thing miss Kalani. I don't like water though" he groaned. "You have to drink it Jack" I said. He groaned and drank some of the water.
-------------
I finally decided to end the party but Jack was still drunk, there's no way he'd be able to drive. "Goodbye guys!" I yelled out the door as everyone left. "Goodbye Kalani" Jack slurred. "Oh no no no, not you bud, you're staying here" I said. "Okay" he smiled. I grabbed him by the waist and helped him up the stairs to the guest bedroom. Once I had him layed down, I slipped off his shoes for him. "Get some re-" I began to say. I was interrupted by him snoring. I laughed and covered him up. Before walking out, I flipped off the light.
------------
"About earlier" I said as I got into bed with Harvey. "It's okay, I know" he replied. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm so sorry if it made you feel upset or jealous" I mumbled as I drifted to bed. "It's okay darling, just get some rest" he replied. I smiled and felt him pull me closer before I fell into a deep sleep.