Start over

A couple weeks later...

"Okay. Tell me exactly what all you are thinking" Harvey said as he sat down next to me on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "Well I'm thinking about how many times I hurt Max. First we are together and then we aren't and then we are and then we aren't. It's all been me, not him. Other than that situation I'm thinking about this guy that I've fallen so hard for" I explained. He nodded. "Who's this guy?" He asked. It's you I desperately wanted to say, but I just couldn't. "It's nobody. Can we talk about something else?" I asked. "Sure. Uh actually why don't we go do something? Just you and me" he suggested. "Okay, like what?" I smiled, appreciating all that he's done for me. "Come with me" he laughed. He pulled me by the hand and led me to the car making me sit down and close my eyes. I felt the car start and we pulled away.
"Okay, open your eyes" Harvey said, I heard his seatbelt click and I opened my eyes. We were at a place called 'waffles galore' it was a very cute little place too. "Aw Harvey, this is so cute" I squealed, getting out of the car. "Order anything you'd like. It's on me" he said with a smile. I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Are you serious?" I asked. "I sure am" he replied. I thanked him and looked at the menu. What should I get? I bit my lip trying to focus. There's waffles, eggs, omelets, sausage, potatoes, hash browns, bacon and much more. I finally decided.

Harvey's POV:
I'm glad I decided to do this, she looks so happy. I looked at her as she but her lip, focusing hard. She was so adorable and innocent and I knew I'd do everything to keep her happy. "Ooh I know!" She said with joy. "I'll get eggs, potatoes, sausage, and hash browns" she giggled. She sure can eat, I'll give her that. "Anything to drink?" I asked. "Hmmm... water" she decided. I told the waitress our order and waited for it to come back.
As we ate, we spoke about plans for the day. I finished my last bite of my waffle. "I think since you've done something for me... I should do something for you" she smiled, still looking at me as she bent her head down toward her plate. My gut seemed to twist. "L-like what?" I stuttered. "You'll find out" she giggled. I laughed and waited for her to finish eating.
---------------
Harvey's POV:
"And you thought it would be bad" she smirked. My mouth was still dropped at this amazing sight. The museum of science.. I'd always talked about visiting but I never got the chance. "How in the world did you get tickets?!" I asked. "I have my ways" she smiled. I thanked her with a hug and lifted her up. "Thank you so much" I said. "You're welcome. For all that you do for me" she replied. This girl.. she is so amazing.

Kalani's POV:
I finished washing the dishes and I wiped my hands off on a towel. Turned around and saw Harvey walking over to me. "Hey Harv-" I tried to say. He cut me off by hugging me. He instantly buried his head in my neck and squeezed my back. "Harvey, Harvey what's wrong?" I asked. I heard him sniffled and squeeze my back tighter. I hugged him tightly, knowing he didn't want to talk.. just hug. He totally pulled away and his face was red. I hadn't seen Harvey cry in a couple years so this was surprising. I grabbed his face and looked him in the eye. "What's wrong Harvey?" I asked. "I- I realized something very important. I thought about it all night. I sat alone in my apartment and I had a bunch of time to think" he replied. "What did you realize?" I asked. "I realized that I don't want to be without you. I love you more than I thought I did and I just can't help it anymore" he cried. Just then, he pulled me in by my waist and kissed me, slowly but surely. Butterflies poked at my stomach and I was definitely blushing. When we pulled away our foreheads rested on each others. It was a great moment. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Would it be wrong if I dated him? I mean, I dated his twin. "Yes" I smiled. He hugged me once more and then sat on the counter. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Cleaning up a little bit. I'm having some friends over" I replied. "Cool, am I one of those friends?" He asked. "If you would have waited about an hour then yes... but now I'm not so sure" I joked. He laughed and shook his head at me.. gosh I love him.