chapter 12

jiyoon's p.o.v

"so it is true then?" sanha says smirking at me while we were still in our van

"is what true?" i say giving her a confused look. we've literally been sitting here for 10 minutes, what could be true?

"that you like mark?" she says, her smirk never leaving her face.

"when did i say i did??" i say trying to sound less-interested in this conversation bc our manager was sitting in the front seat.

"ill tell you later" she whispers into my ear and puts her earphones in her ears

"ok sanha ok" i say looking out the window once she turns away.

~~~

"so it is true!!" sanha says jumping on my bed

"careful! you'll bump-" i start but i get cut off by sanha bumping her head "..your head" I finish laughing my head off

"ow that's not funny" she says rubbing her head.

"okok but it's a tad funny" i say, my laughter slowly dying. "what'd you want anyway? i was trying to sleep"

"is it true you like mark?" she says grabbing my shoulders

"sanha are you dumb ???? i just confessed to you guys like a week ago ???" i say hitting her

"im sorry, im so tired" she says collapsing on her bed

new notification: market 💛: hi

"who is that?" she says once my phone lights up.

"i don't know" i say grabbing my phone and checking who texted me at 12 am, who would text someone so late. as soon as i read the message i could feel my cheeks turn pink.

"ahh it's mark" she says smirking, "ill head to bed" she says, having a smug look on her face and turning around to sleep.

i text him back as soon as sanha is fast asleep. i share a room with; sanha, yejin, and mina. luna, hana, and areya have the room next to ours, they got beds and we got bunk beds-well hana got a single bed and luna and areya have bunk beds.

jiyoon:
hey market (:

~~~
(ok before i continue ima skip it to next year so nct 127 can be in here bc i love johnny and yuta ok ok bye)

~1 year later, november 18th, 2017~

"unnie unnie unnie!!" luna says trying to wake me up. ugh it feels too early.

"what?" i say trying to open my eyes. the light is too bright

"we're late!!" she says pulling me up and dragging me out of the room

"late for what??" i say once we land on the couch. what is this? where is everyone?

the lights turn off and luna disappears, "luna?" i start to call for her

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun rose shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" people start singing. oh wow it's not even my birthday, it's not for another month??

"happy birthday jiyoon" hana says putting the cake in front of me so i can blow them out "make a wish first!"

'i wish i can see my brother more and to see mark more' i say in my head and blow them out. hopefully one of them comes true.

once someone turns the light one i can finally see who was all here, "taeyong!" i say getting up to hug him, "i think im gonna cry" i whisper to him

"don't cry little sister, it's okay" he says rubbing my back.

"yOURE GONNA CRY!" chenle screams from where he was sitting, by the cake haha

"ohh chenle, how have you been!" i say walking towards him and hugging him.

"ive been ok noona. we miss you tho, mostly mark" he whispers the last part to me

once i remember most of nct are here, i look around for mark. "market!!" i say once i spot him, "how are you? i haven't seen you in ages" i say laughing

"lee jiyoon why haven't you texted me back" he says with a stern look but laughs anyway and hugs me "i missed you so much" he whispers in my ear

"i missed you more and yah i did text you back" i whisper/yell.

"ok children that's enough, leave my sister alone." he says pulling mark off me.

"yah taeyong oppa, they haven't seen each other in almost 6 months. let them catch up" sanha says pulling taeyong away, while he tries to protest.

"i need to thank sanha later" i laugh at taeyongs expression.

"remind to thank her too... do you wanna get outta here, it seems a bit crowded" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"please" i say smiling to mark. don't get me wrong i love all the people that are in this room but it is kinda crowded haha.

"let's go!" he says once we're outside our 'apartment building'

"thanks for coming to my party even tho it's not my birthday" i say laughing once it gets awkward.

"yeah no problem, i wouldn't miss it for the world." he says laughing, turning pink. "i can't believe next year you'll be 18... you're so tiny" he says patting my head

"yah im not that small" i say glaring at him.

"okok" he says laughing, "i did buy you a gift tho" he says digging into his pocket.

"mark you didn't have to" i say waving my hands in front of me.

"no i wanted to because we never see each other anymore so this could be the next best thing" he says smiling sweetly, handing me a little box that's wrapped nicely.

"its so cute." i say ripping the wrapping paper to find a little box. "what is this?" i ask, giving him a confused look.

"open it and see" he says smiling.

"mark it's beautiful" i say once i open the little box. inside the little box was a ring that had 2 birthstones in the middle, one was mine and i don't know whose the other ones was. "whose birthstone is this?" i ask him putting the ring on my finger.

"it's yours and mine" he says laughing awkwardly, "do you like it?" he asks.

"i love it!" i say admiring the little ring, "thank you mark" i say kissing his cheek. i probably shouldn't have done that bc now we're both red.

*.•