Chapter 20:

I woke up the next morning and remembered everything from last night. How could I not? Connor and I were dating again and I couldn't be happier.

I rolled over in bed and noticed that Connor wasn't there so I panicked a little bit. Then my bedroom door opened and Connor walked in.

"Good morning sleepy head." he said, walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Sleepy head? What time is it?" I asked, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"8:30." he said.

"Why so early?" I groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"Because I have to go get Ariana from the airport and you said you'd go with me."

"Yay. I forgot that Ariana was coming. I can't wait to see her again." I said excitedly as I got out of bed and got dressed. Connor chuckled.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see you too." he smiled.

"Does she know we're dating?"

"Not yet. But I'll tell her when I see her." he smiled.

"Okay good."

"So...how'd you sleep last night?" he asked.

"I slept great."

"That's good. Now get ready. Ariana lands at 9:30." he said before kissing me and leaving the room. I got out of bed and searched for a suitable outfit. When I found it, I quickly showered and put it on. It consisted of my ripped jean shorts, a blue Piplup shirt and Connor's sweater. I loved this sweater so much.

When I went downstairs, it was about 8:50. I went to grab some toast but Connor stopped me.

"We're going out for breakfast and were taking Trevor with us. I guess he likes her or something." he said. I nodded and went out to the car. Trevor and Connor got in and we went to he airport.

~at the airport~

We waited for the plane to land and when it finally did, Trevor got really excited. You could tell that he definitely had a crush on Ariana. It was so cute. Everyone on the plane came off and Ariana was last. She saw us and ran to Connor. He picked her up and hugged her tightly. When
he put her down, she went to Trevor and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you." she said while hugging him. You could literally tell from like a mile away that he was blushing. They were so cute.

"Missed you too." he said. They pulled away and she walked over to me.

"Jay, it's been too long. I missed you too." she said before pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too."

"Well what do we have planned for today?" she asked Connor, gently poking him in the ribs.

"Well we can do anything. But first, we're gonna go get breakfast and then we're gonna let you unpack at the house and meet the guys that you haven't met yet."

"Alright. Let's go." she cheered. We all walked back to the car and got in. We drove over to the new restaurant called Gallaglo Grill. It was new in town and we all desperately wanted to try it.

When we walked in, we were automatically seated and the waitress smiled as she walked over to us.

"May I tak your order?" she asked, winking at Connor. I felt jealous.

"Um yes..."Trevor began, looking over the menu once more before speaking again. "I'll have the Spicy Chicken burger with a side of large fries and a pepsi please?"

"I'll have the steak with a loaded baked potato." Connor told her.

"Ill take the ribs