The end of Emuke

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Emily your fine! I'm here now." Duke said. I'm in his arms a crying mess I just can't let him see me like this.

"That's the problem!" I screech.

"Emily... What are you talking about."

"Us Duke! When have you ever been so blind to see! It's you causing all this trouble to come to me!" I had these thoughts so often that I've preformed this a million times in my mind. It's the only reason I can deny.

"Duke.. I.. I've  always liked you," I rest my hand on his cheek tears filling his eyes.

"So have I-"

"Then what was ever holding you back."

Tears start filling his eyes and fall faster than a flash flood or a waterfall. I've only seen a man cry once, when I saw a dad in his room across the orphanage, two hours before he could have stopped his wife from leaving with their daughter, a girl named Lucy who used to visit me at the orphanage.

He mumbled something I didn't understand but still not care to ask.

"D.. Don't..Do...This Emily..."

"It's to late for that," I take my hand of his cheek as he starts to scream.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG EM!! I NEVER MENT TO HURT YOU SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I'LL FIX IT!!! Please Emily!!!"

"I've had enough ok! You don't know all the pain in the sorrow that you alone have caused for me! I don't care if you love me or not, and i never will! Just...Just...GO AWAY DUKE!!!"

He sobs and sits there for a second. Glaring at me with red eyes, and just like that, is how I lost my boyfriend of two days.