Death in the family

*It is highly recommended that the music I usually put on this that you should listen to along with all my other chapters*

Ding

I finally get a text from Britt,
I should be happy,
But instead it sends chills down my back.

  Britt (bestie)🐵

B: hello you have been informed about an on going investigation about the same girl who owns this phone, Britt a 19 year old female has been Identified in a river off of Green Dale's coast. Seen as a apparently suicide as her car was found in the river under the bridge to. If you have any information about this girl please call us at 879-342-1256.

No, I've lost to many people for this kind of crap. This must be a sign it's the end, I break down, I feel like I'm being watched behind my back...I slam open the cabinets in my messy excuse of a bathroom. No one wants to hear about my problems, just like no one wants to watch a video being centered around getting swirlys in the toilet. No one wants to hear about that crap.

Everyone still talks about me behind my back. Even if I'm dating him. They say even when you die you will be remembered by the ones who loved you but, are they really gonna tell the story of YOUR life to their children.

I shove open the cabinets breaking them, the screws coming out a tainted noise as they hit the ground, like the shells of used bullets out of a shotgun.
I grab the first thing I see. Bleach.

I remember what they all said about me.

God won't forgive me.

Neither will he.

The phone starts ringing like crazy.
Leaving the chilling noise in my head.

I drop the bottle, it's spills everywhere and on everything.

I sigh when they stop calling. Then they call again, and again, and again. Over and over echoing in my head.

It's him.

The cause of all my suffering.
I wish, I Never forgave him,
I wish,

I never met him.