Publishing?

I honestly don't know if you guys care but I might be able to publish one of my books.

So for the past two years I have been writing a book called "Summer Storms". It probably might be a long chapter so... Also I will be sharing more of my book in this update chapter so I would love it if you lovies would read the whole thing :) THANKS❤🔥❤🔥

So first off I TRIED ALREADY TO GET THE BOOK PUBLISHED. I went to two publishing companies and I got rejected by both. I'm not going to name companies because I don't want to be like desperate but I can see why they didn't take me because I'm still super young and they probably would think buyers wouldn't buy the books because they still think I'm super young. So I who literally started bawling my eyes out straight up ugly crying. But I eventually accepted it and stuff. And you're probably asking why don't you go single and just print copies and sell them on Amazon? It's like $100 per copy retards!!!!! And I'm a broke middle schooler!!!

And basically my books summer storms is about a girl named Ashley who goes on a trip with her best friends Candy, Jax, and Ashton. On their summer trip. Jax the nerdy one films everyone in the Jeep without a top. Candy is the cheerleader and Ashton is Ashley's crush. Wow they're in their Jeep going through a sunflower patch in the middle of nowhere in Maine, Jax is filming the whole thing. When Candy goes missing. Basically the cover of it is gonna be a sunflower patch, with a blood splattered on one of the flowers.

So yeah if you made it this far I would like to thank you. :)

So here is a trophy.
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆