Sirens

Blurred sirens play in the distance as some someone new shoves their fingers down my throat I start to vomit purple mixures with Chunks of pills. The colors in my mind fade back to normal.

I shiver in his arms as he looks at me in fear as if it was he who had done it.
I grab his cheek which appears to be wet with tears. He holds me by the hips as he Carries me with my loose and broken arms around his neck.

My stomach pressed against his warm chest. How could someone so cold be so truly warm inside. I stare into his magnificent big brown eyes.

He Carries me every step of the way. And lays me down on the green grass by the river.

He takes off his shirt and soaks it in the water. His hands covered in blood from where he was holding me. He took a glance back at me and back to the river. He gently grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes for a quick second before taking a look at the bloody bandages wrapped around my hands.

He leans over and kisses both of them leaning into my face to press his forehead against mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and looked me in the face. Told me everything's ok I nodded in reply.

As he wrapped his other hand around my waist and lifted me up. After wrapping his shirt around my head to cover up the open bloody wound on my head. As he walked to the hospital.