Not Me

I was sweating. I took off my jacket and put on a white tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun. I took out a sticky note and wrote down stuff on it. I did it with every different one. I opened up my closet door and put all the notes on the back of my closet and stared at my work. I looked at the clock. 4:56 am i took out my tooth brush and sleeping mask, and fell in bed as I snoozed away.

I woke up at 6:00, I barely slept.
I put on a cherry blossom jacket over my tank top. I put on the  pants off my bed. I ripped the brush through my hair screaming Everytime out of pain. I need to brush more.

I looked at Duke outside wearing his usual varsity jacket As he Pat on the seat. I opened the door and got in. Falling asleep in his arms. He shook me awake.

"No much sleep babe huh?"

Me still snoring loudly, managed to get a "yeah" out.

He walked me into school, me still drowsy from the night before. He shook me awake more by splashing me with a glass of water.

My eyes fluttered open enough to see him run into class, a smirk on his face. I went in the girls bathroom to dry my wet face when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a boy almost identical to Alex.

"Hello princess," He sickly said.

He put a piece of cloth on my mouth as I struggled to escape. Falling to the ground in a Abyss of darkness.