Judgement

"Frick!!"

Another time I'm at Dukes house and I have zero clothes for school. Talk about dumb blonde/brunette or whatever that could be called.

I run out wearing a unicorn onesie with slippers on. I run inside unlock the door, and run up stairs. I grab some random clothes from my closet. And rip the hairbrush through my hair, I need to brush my hair more often. I look at the clothes I chose. A purple tank top ,a black leather jacket, skinny jeans, black boots, and a dog collar choker. I slip on my headphones and put my hair in a messy ponytail and slap on some red lipstick.

I run out and knock on Dukes door because I locked myself out till he opens the door already dressed in the same Kurt Cobain shirt he always Wears, a flannel jacket and ripped jeans. And army boots. We looked surprisingly the same.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair and pulled him to the car.

"We're going to be late Emily!"

"Oh I'm VERY aware of that!"

"Then come on!" He grabs my hand and starts the car. He drives over the speed limit as I turn on the radio and find "my jam".

Back and forth
Through my mind
Behind a cigarette!

Seven Nation army, I love that crap.

"Oh God not this again Emily!"

"What you want me to play Hasley?!"

"No!! You've played castle a million times!"

"Boo you boring!"

We finally come up to the school. I get out of Dukes car. I see Britt and her Satan squad. Their laughing at some joke probably me. Before a girl with red hair looks and points at me, Britt turns around and sees me. Her smile easily fades away, causing an envious grin to appear.

Duke notices enough that he walked over to me wrapped an arm around me and gave her a Stern look. It made me even more worried because now they knew we were a thing. I saw Britt scrunch up her nose in disgust.

Yet despite Dukes distraction she still walked up to us.

"Go fu*& yourself sick person." He spat.

"That's no way to speak in front of your trailer park trash girlfriend." She spat back.

He stepped forward, I stopped him.

"You talk about me as if I'm your mirror. But sadly nothing can get as ugly as you already are." I said spitefuly.

She stepped back as if she was hurt. A fake sarcastic look on her heavenly deadly face. She twirled her bleach blonde hair as she blew a bubble of her cherry flavored gum as she sweetly spoke.

"So the whore talks?"
That's when Duke lost it.
He punched her in her little scrunched up nose. She held it dearly uncovering it to show it was red and starting to swell. Her pale face flushed with red out of embarrassment.

"Drink bleach Bi$&h!" Someone spat.

I held out pulling on myself into him to stop him from hurting her more. I put my hands on his face and looked into his eyes. He struggled a bit before surrendering. He Looked​ me in the eyes and he put his hands on top of mine.
I whispered in his ear,

"Duke, everything is gonna be ok, k?"

He nodded and slowly calmed down. He pulled his arms around my waist and pulled me in the air for a slight second.

Everyone stared but we didn't care, why should we be. He finally put me down on the ground. He held out his hand and I took it. I stared into his big brown eyes and he stared into mine. I grabbed his hand and we left.