Snap

Her eyes slowly start to slightly flutter. I clutch her hand holding her tighter and pulling her closer to me.

She can't feel me though. Her hands are numb and broken. Who ever hurt her will pay. I hopelessly try to get her attention and wake her up I can't handle not hearing her sweet voice. The only voice blocking out the others. I shake my head. My hands cupped around my head. Words flood out of my head like a storm.

I bang my hands over around my head aimlessly. My voices louder than my pain.

"GET OUT OF ME!!"
I sobbed. It never ends, will it. I still have to go he to my father at the end of the day. All I've ever known is pain. My mom obviously didn't care. Cause all she did was leave me here. I feels like a puzzle missing a piece. A heart.
I don't know who to trust. Who so I turn to. I can't drown Emily in my problems when she already has her own.

No one understands. Neither of us ever will.

I aimlessly walk around and ponder my hands clutched over my face. Every minute passing she moves less and less. I look in the mirror and cover my eyes, cover my face. It's a facade. Everyone is a lie.

I grab my clothes. There's a party at Jason's house his house basically is a club. He has the craziest parties in town.

And I'm gonna go get involved.