Chapter Three

Gabby's POV
It's been about two weeks since the Jacks left. I've face timed, called, and text them almost everyday. They are suppose to be coming home in two weeks so I'm pretty excited for that.

I've met this guy at the airport when I dropped off the guys and his name was Garrett Henderson. He's a nice guy and we've been talking. But he's not Gilinsky.

I've been on Twitter tweeting my fans asking if the have an idea for this weeks video. So far I have bungee jumping, prank calling, and boyfriend tag. Even though I don't have a boyfriend. I'm going to do prank calls. I just need a buddy. I'll just call Garrett to see if he wants to do it.

Conversation with Garrett
Gare-Bear🐻: Hello
Gabsters🦄: Hey want to do a prank call video with me?
Gare-Bear🐻: Of course that sounds awesome!
Gabsters🦄: Great come over in 10?
Gare-Bear🐻: Yeah Of course bye cutie
Gabsters🦄: Bye handsome
End of conversation

Okay all I need is to set up. I set up everything when I hear the doorbell. I open it and I see Garrett running his hands through his dirty blonde hair. His stormy blue eyes just looking into my eyes.

"Hey Gabby you look great." I blushed and looked down to my fingers. "Hey don't look away. It's cute." He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Is this your place."

"Nope it's my best friend place. I moved here a couple weeks ago with my mom because things were getting bad with my father." He looked at me and just pulled me in for a hug. We stayed there for a moment until Katherine came into the house.

"Hey Kat. Garrett and I are going to film a video well be back down later." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"So where's your mom?"

"My mom's working now. She got a job at a hospital since she was a surgeon before my dad asked her to marry her." He smiled at me. "Let's get started shall we." He just laughed at me and we got started.

"Hey guys it's Gabby here with another Gabby Wednesday and I'm here with my friend Garrett Henderson. Today we're going to prank call(evil laugh). Okay so let's get started. So who should Garrett start."

"Okay I'm going to call Gilinsky and ask him why he is a contact on your phone. Basically the overprotective boyfriend." The phone starts to ring and he picks up.
Start of conversation
Gilinsky😈: Hey Gabsters!
Gabsters👌🏽: Hello this is Gabby's boyfriend and I was just wondering why you're a contact on her phone.
Gilinsky😈: Because I'm her best friend. I'm her favorite person to talk to. Besides Johnson though.
Gabsters👌🏽: Well I was wondering if you could delete her number please and thank you.
Gilinsky😈: What the fuck no. Where's Gabby let me talk to her.
Gabsters👌🏽: Hey Gilinsky it's Gabby and well you're being pranked dude.
Gilinsky😈: Oh thank God and let me guess YouTube video.
Gabsters👌🏽: Yep and also I don't have a boyfriend. Bye dude
Gilinsky😈: Bye Gabby
End of Conversation.

We do more and we pranked called Johnson saying I was pregnant and he flipped out. He said he was going to get Gilinsky and gonna beat the crap out the dude who got me pregnant. It was pretty fun.

"So what do you want to do now?" I ask Garrett because I don't know what to do. I'm bored and it's hard being bored.

"How about this?" And he kissed me. It was amazing we were kissing and we heard the door open. It JJ and Jack and they walked in on me kissing Garrett. How embarrassing.

"We see that you're busy. How about me and Gilinsky just got out of here and you can finish it." I threw a pillow at JJ.

"So guys what are you doing here and also this is Garrett he was helping me with my prank call videos." They all shook hands.

"Gabby can I talk to you for a second please." G basically dragged me out to the kitchen. "Why the hell are you bringing strangers into my house."

"He's my friend and he isn't a stranger. I could've brought a girl here and you wouldn't mind, but you get so overprotective it's hard to find someone who likes me for me." He looked guilty and he looked me in the eyes. Woah what's happening. He's leaning in and I have no idea what to do. And I'm also leaning in great! We heard the door open and I run to the fridge. I hear an annoying voice that makes me want to be deaf. That voice belongs to Madison Beer. I groan when I know it's her.

"Hey baby I haven't seen you in forev-" she looks at me and she looks at me with disgust. "What is she doing here babe?"

"I live here now Madison and if you excuse me I have a friend upstairs that JJ has probably scared off." I go to my bedroom and I find JJ and Garrett watching Dora the Explorer.

"What the hell?" And they try to change the channel but it's too late I already saw what they were watching. "So y'all guys still like Dora?"

"And you still have your accent but who are we judging." I glare at JJ and Garrett is just laughing.

"Oh crap I have to go. See you later Gabby." I smile as he kisses my cheek and leaves.

"I like him and he could get your mind off of Gi-" I cut him off.

"I like him too and I don't want to screw anything up with him. I also don't want to get hurt again so I'm going to go slow." He nods and looks at the time

"Im going home and you still have to edit so bye Gabbernator." What's up with all these weird nicknames? I say bye to him and I start to edit the video. Jack comes in a little after and sees what I'm doing.

"So Garrett seems cool. I like him." I nod my head and I'm still editing. Jack comes behind me and is too close to me for my liking. I try to focus on the editing but Jack is distracting me.

"Jack you're a-a little too c-close." I almost see him smirk.

"Sorry Gabby. Jack and I are leaving tomorrow. So let's watch Netflix!" I roll my eyes and I choose SpongeBob. It was the episode where Plankton gets customers in the Chum Bucket. We laugh when Patrick says Chum is Fum.

"I hope you have fun at Magcon Jack. Garrett is an awesome guy and I like him ya know. He likes me for me and I finally have a guy that likes me for me but I'm in love with someone else but he'll always see me as a little sister and that sucks but I'll learn to live with it."

"Who is the guy Gabby and how come I've never heard of him." I stay silent for a minute.

"You don't know him. He's a friend from an old town. I make it obvious for him to take a hint but I guess he is more clueless than I thought he was." He just laughs slightly.

"He must be an idiot."

"Oh he is but I love him no matter what."

"I'm going to head to my room Gabsters goodnight. Wuvs you." I roll my eyes again. He leaves the room

I yell, "Wuvs you too dude." I just lay awake and I look at the ceiling. If only he knew how much I love him. I'm in love with Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.