Morning with Bestfriend

RIYN'S POV

Bird is chipping happily,make a whistle to wake me up. I felt sunlight brightening my eyes to tell me its time to wake. With that,i open my eyes,rubbing them gently and make some scratch to warm my body.

I checked what time is it..6:30. Okay still early,i jumped out of my bed and ready to wash up. I took 20 minutes to shower and put on my school uniform,switch on my hair dryer and ready to dry my damp hair.

When its fully dry,i comb my hair and make a messy bun.I bought my schoolbag and went downstairs.okay its 7:00 now.

I was surprised that my mom already make my breakfast,i guess she went out earlier and theres been served a Bread,Milo,biscuits,nutella, orange juice and etc. A green sticky note caught my eyes,I scanned it and read it

'Hy riyn sorry for not waking u up honey,I suddenly have an important meeting that makes me went out earlier than u. I already make you breakfast,eat it well honey,went school safely,you can went to school with you friends okay just don't do bad things,and lastly bye honey sorry'

I smiled as i finished reading it, and enjoy my breakfast. I was munching my nutella bread and suddenly my phone ringing,huh i press the Answers button

"Hewllo whosh thwere"i said with my mouth full of bread,bahahahah mygosh so gross riyn pft lol
"Yayayayaya hye riyn its me the PRINCESS SARRA yo~yo~" oh its Sarra,its feel like we known each other for years . We so close even tho we meet yesterday.
I smile and replied

"Ow hye sarra whatsupp gal" i said while using my hella nigga bro style ey ahahaha
"Ow nothing gal,im just asking would u mind join me and d.o to da school,we ride u "
"Yea sur-"
"AND YESS CHANYEOL ALSO COMING KEKEKEKE WAIT FOR US INFRONT OF YOUR HOUSE K BAE BYEEEEEEEEE~~~"she cut me urgh this girl is daebak.

And now i have to face CHANYEOL fucking face goshhhhhh its remind me about yesterday,the way i cry infront of him,the way he smile and comfort me[A/n:THE WAY U CRY~~THE WAY YOU SMILE~ PFT BAHAHAHAHA I INSPIRED BY 'THE SING FOR U' SONG THO WAHAHAH]
aish its so EMBARRASSED how can i manage to face him later hohoo nooo.

Im now cleaning the dining table and i hear a loud honk sound. Wtf i forget to wait them outside. With that i hurry grab my phone and my bag,went out of my house and locked the door.oh gosh i can see chanyeol and the others is waiting for me huh ok. I open the idk car's door and went inside and sat beside chanyeol.

I can feel sarra is smirking on me i just apologize on them. I lean on to the window,trying to ignore the existent of CHANYEOL bleh sorry chan. Im getting bored,cause the whole journey is in awkward Silence. So i plug my headphones and listening to my fav song.

I didn't want to sang the song so i just humming with joy without knowing that chanyeol smiling widely. "What u listening to hmm?"a deep voice spoke near me,and i knew its chanyeol so i just turned my head to face him and greet him by my angelic smiles "mercy by Shawn mendes" i said. "Oh ok can i listen too i forgot to brought my headphones and i just i get bored so can i?"he said.

I just smile and nodded. I handed him my right headphones while me the left one. We shared our humming together. Im feel relaxed and suddenly my head landed throught chanyeol's shoulder. Im a person that likes too landed everyone shoulder so yeah. The song switch everytime with my fav song until i realise that we already arrived.

Theres a silence for awhile until sarra spotted our position
"Gosh! Jagi look at them,they look cute"sarra said almost shouting. Instead d.o just smiled and nodded in agreement. I feel my face is burning so i just took off my headphones from chanyeol and went out of the car.

Chanyeol on the other side chuckled while seeing my embarrassment face. He grab my wrist and entered the school TOGETHER. I can feel that everyone gazes on both of us. Some is smiling on us and some is rolled their eyes with full of jealousy. I can't help but smile. His touch is so warm gosh if i can hold him everyday ofc i will..
In the class.........

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorreh for the eng ,grammars and misspelled words. Just like i said, english is not my 1st language.i know the story is so sucked..but tq for reading it...

And ofc don't forget to

Follow
Vote
Comment

If anyone want to know me better or want to see my fully face.u can followp my instagram account

@nuwinnasuha

And sorry for the late update,my house didn't have wifi,but i will update as soon as possible.

-xoxo @liisharahman