The letter{LAST}

AUTHOR POV

Jennie opened the letter that Kai gave her,and started to read.

"Hy My Lovely Girlfriend my soon-to-be wife. Hahahaha just kidding and i know i never be your husband. I'm sorry for everything,for  leaving you,for hurting you all this time when we together. I want you to know that i truly love you so much,but faith didn't allow us to be together. I didn't tell you,i left this morning,i didn't graduate,i went NEW York because be-because i *SUFFERING S-STOMACH CANCER*.I Have this cancer since i was born,and i yes have been through all the surgery,at first the doctor said,i heal and last year when i came back to the hospital they said its getting worse.

Sorry babe,i didn't tell you and i know you will cry while reading this.I have surgery in New York,i have to go,to heal my cancer,i hope i can see you for the last time. Thank you for being my girlfriend for 1 months,thank you for making love with me. I really love you with all my heart,i didn't want to hurt you but,its has been writing in our love story. Take care when im gone,if you want to be with someone else that makes you happy,its okay go ahead cause i want my love to be happy. I can't promise,whether i will survive or not.

Please take care of my parents and my noona,take care of my puppies. Take care of my hyungs. Take care of yourself,don't skip meals,don't cry,stay strong and be happy. Find new guy that will protected you,love you,and took the responsibly of you,where is my role. Be a good mother,be a good wife and Song Riyn, forget about me,let me be in your heart,let me be your past and move on while i gone.lastly i love you Song Riyn.
                                            Sincerely,your love Kim Kai"
———————————————————
Jennie Pov
I feel lost,my other soul was gone,im alone,no one else with me,i feel guilty.I don't know where am i going,i went to his favorite cafe, cherry cafe. I already read his letter,yes I cried,i cry hard,i didn't know he su-suffering stomach cancer. I want to go with him,if he tell me in first place,i go with him. I didn't blame him and i know he did this for me. I know he is strong,he will fight for me. I can't stop crying. How can i move on when i really love him? He is my boyfriend,and today is our 1st monthsary. Oh god,my heart,my mind,my body is unstable.

I feel dizzy,i feel like i want to puke. I sobbed really hard,i didn't care what people think,all the gazes on the cafe is right on me. I really can't stop this,i feel like im a zombie,my eyes are swollen my throat was sore,no words,no voice came out from my mouth.

Hour pass and i still on my spot,im still crying, i spent my times on his favorite cafe,where he loves to sit on my spot and drank bubble tea. I didn't order anything,i didn't eat nor drink,all i was thinking know is KAI. Is he okay? Who go with him? Did he succeeded? Did he survived? Did he live?

My phone vibrate,every sec,i didn't mind to open it and i know its from my unnies and Exo. I buried my face on the table as a tear keep flowing. I want to stop the time and change everything,i want to die with him,i want to be the one who suffer but not him. I didn't ready to face my future yet,without Kai.

We were 19 yrs old, we were to young for love,too stupid for love. People called this 'puppy love'. But they didn't on my shoes,all of us will fall in love,will smell the pleasure and death in the end.We still alive and we have the chance to fall in love. We will separated in the end,while we all death,thats mother and daughter will separated,husband and wife will separated,they didn't worried about other,they worried about themselves. Either they will went to heaven or hell?

Im still young and still have the chances. And i want to take the chances with kai,fall in love with him,with him till death separated us. And now,see its ruined. Just like kai said on the letter 'Faith didn't allow us to be together'

Its hurt me more to realize that he is gone and never comeback. We didn't have so much memories,but loved,what he gave me is love instead of memory. Both of our parents agreed with our relationship,but faith,we didn't have the long faith. I want to go,off to this world where no people,only both of us KAI AND ME.

We knew each other for a short time,and he knew how to make me fall in love.Now i know,when citizens said that 'dont fall in love in young age,love is dangerous,it can make you die just because of love' and yes,i really want to suicide,but i can't i have future, and Kai didn't want me to suffered. I have to live,for KAI.

As much as i want to cry more,but its useless,how much i want to scream, hitting myself and still its useless,cause KAI will never comeback. He saw me,he saw every move i make,every words i said,he watching me in heaven. I told myself to stop crying,i took a deep breath
'i do this for you kai,i will take care of myself,i love you too kim jong in my love'

i said on my mind,i went out from the cafe and the staff were looking at me in worried look. I smiled and waved,I 've realise he is kai favorite staff. I walked down to street while plug my earphones with me and KAI favorite song ANGEL. Its feel like kai is singing for me,i smile silently and keep walking. I stop on the convinced store and brought ramen,and cola.

I sat on the corner bar and started to eat my ramen,i haven't eaten except breakfast and its 8 pm. I didn't mind to switch the song as i heard it like 5-7 times. After i finished i throw my cup and can and walked away. I read the message from BLINK and EXO,they so caring,i was about ran,until someone bumped on me.

"SORRY! CAN YOU HELP ME?" that voice is so deep like i have heard it,i can't see his face cause he using mask "sure" "CAN I STAYED ON YOUR PLACE JENNIE?"he said "how you know ny-" "Im chanyeol pabo ya"he said and dragged me

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end

Finally!! It's end,its long isn't it?hah! Well,i will do sequel of this story and,im still writing my other ff^ BIG TQ TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS AND CONTINUE TO READ MY FF❤❤❤ SORRY FOR GRAMMARS,ERRORS,TYPOS YOU KNOW,ENGLISH IS MY 2ND LANGUAGE. I REALLY THANKFUL AND DON'T FORGET TO READ MY 2ND FF

HOTTIE BRAT-EXO KAI FF

KAMSHAMNIDA!XIEXIE! THANK YOU!

SARANGHAE,WO AI NI,I LOVE YOU!!!

-sincerely from your author,liisharahman!!