SURPRISE! ITS A PRANK

JENNIE'S pov

After the 'drama',Kai decided to brought me to somewhere I don't know. We've been driving like 2 hours? So long,where is he taking me?.

"Jagi,where are you taking me? We've been driving like 2hours already"i whined. He chuckled "we'll see"he replied.I sigh,and eat the snacks that we brought earlier.

"Jagi feed me,im hungry" "yah take it by yourself"i replied and handed him the snacks "ani,im driving want to die?" I widen my eyes and feed him.

Its almost 3 hours we were driving and we not ARRIVED YET."Jagiya where are we going can't you tell me?"i said "ani,its not a surprised then,if you want to sleep go ahead"he said caressed my hair.

"Gwaenchana,i want to accompany you,and im not sleepy yet"i said while he took my hand and kissed it back. I smiled and interlock our hand.

[A/N AAAAAAA I can't help this cheeeesssynest imagine you and our sexy dancing machine interlock both of your hands huwaaaaa okay sorry continued]

For a few minutes later we finally arrived at the unknown place. I get off from Kai car and waited him to came out. We walked together with hands and suddenly he spoke up "jagi,i have a surprise" "chincha what is-"I 've been cutt when i saw my 3 unnies.

"Why 3 of you here? Didn't you sick of my attitude? Why don't leave-" "ani Jennie,this has been planned,sorry Jennie but we really didn't mean what we saying that day,its just a prank" leeyah unnie said between a sobbed.

I didn't know what to say,i cry and suddenly the 3 of them hugged me tightly."chincha mianhae,jeongmal mianhae"they said. I saw all exo plus jong in smile widely seeing the 4 of us hugging.

I smiled and nodded. We pulled away,and we laughed in unison "don't do that again hoe,its hurt my feelings paboyah" i smacked the 3 of them,they groan in pain while their boyfriends give me glared.

I stick out my tongue and hugged them tightly as i can. "Yah come on!!im hungry"baekhyun oppa whined

"Yah bacon you ruin the moment! Didn't you see we lovely dovey here? Go away human bacon"sarra unnie said makes all of us laughed"Yeah yeah" baekhyun oppa said in annoyed

"Yaah kaja we have chick-" "Mwo?! Chickeeeennnnnnnn!! My baby" kai suddenly cut suho oppa and jumping around like a kid "your baby huh?then im your what? Slave?" I said and rolled my eyes. All of them laughed,kai stopped jumping and hugged me

"Yah chicken is my baby,you my wife"he said and kissed my forehead "ehemmmmmmm get a room guys, Pwelesh" sehun oppa said and slung his hands on nab unnie shoulder.

"Pft  shut up maknae,you just jealous you didn't make it YET with NAB isn't it,why not you bring her to your room"kai said with an evil smirks. Instead sehun oppa glared him and nodded. Nab unnie blushed hard and smacked sehun oppa head.

"Yah MAKNAES stop being a pervert pabo ya" nab unnie said and i ran to her,leaving both of our boyfriends."unnie both of you didn't do that yet?" I asked "not yet,im not ready,aish stop talking about this!!" nab unnie replied,I chuckled and all of us walked together. We finally arrived at luxurious restaurant that had a wonderful views,busy gangnam.

[a/n:imagine they somewhere on the hills that have resort and etc]

We ordered 4 box of chickens, 13 bubble teas, 4 jajangmyeon and 2 box of cheese stick. The foods has been served and all of us hung our mouths. Really its so many.

"Yah closed your mouth and eat PABOS" suho oppa said and we started to digging.

============================
To be continued...
Hye babies!! SURPRISED!!!KEKEKEKEK i told you hahahahaha anw keep reading,vote and follow me arraeso? Kekeke. Feel free to Comment and follow me on instagram @nuwinnasuha
Love you💯❤