The beach-part 2

Kai's pov

Me and my hyungs were waiting for Blink to came,why girls always fashionable?. We wait-wait-wait until 4 hot,sexy girl revealed. And one of my baby is there.

OH MY GOD.
.
.
.
.
.

They really hot,i saw my others hyung hung their mouths. Leeyah smirk and chuckled "wheres my 1000 won?"she said and all of us started to gave her.

I saw my baby hide behind Nab,ow so cute. Without any harm i went to her. My Lovely God,she is so fucking Hot!!! Every part of her body is so perfect. I've realise her bikini colour is black lace,this girl really is my type.

She turned away and blushed as i stared at her like 2 minutes. I can't take off my eyes  "babe why u make me wet huh?" I said using my sexy voice. She chuckled and slapped my chest lightly. Her chuckled is like an angle voice.

I smiled, and drag her to the beach. As both of us went out,all of the people have their gazes on us,especially boys,they stared Jennie from up till down. I slung my hands on her shoulder and give the she-is-mine face.

Jennie smiled and both of us went to the sand.

----------------------------------------------

Jennie's pov

Me and my unnie started to pick the bikini,I choose the black lace one. "Unnie should we wear th-""shhh believe me,we going to be sexy"leeyah unnie cutt me,I saw my reflection,oh god,this really makes kai horny. We took like 20 minutes,as 4 of us went out we saw the boys hung their mouths,especially our boyfriend.

Kai stared on me and blink his eyes for a few times. I hide behind nab unnie as i felt shy. Kai furiously,went on me and pulled me. He was staring me like i was his meal,so I turned my head as i blushed "babe why u make me wet huh?" He whispered.

I can't help,but chuckled and slapped his chest lightly. He then drag me to the beach,i felt uncomfortable as all the gazes is on both of us. The boys was staring me and some of them wink,ew i smile cheekily and suddenly kai slung his hands on my shoulder.

I knew he will jealous, i smiled and went to the sand.

'Oh god look at his abs so hot

Dark skin with 8 packs is my type

So handsome and hot,i hope he interested with my body.

Look at him so sexy just like his girlfriend.'

Is what i heard from the crazy girls. I rolled my eyes and hugged kai's torso "didn't know my hottie jerk got a fans already" i said then he scoffed "girls probably,didn't they saw my sexy girlfriend here?" He said and gave his 'fans' i-have-my-sexy-girlfriend look.

The girls sequel none stop,probably fangirling as kai turn his face on them. I sigh and play with the water,i was too happy until i didn't realise that kai started to splash the water. I was all wet,i laughed and started to splash to him.

We have the water battle,until kai carried me and throw me to the water. "Yahhhhh kai!!!!come here you-" i paused as kai snake his hands onto my waist pulling me closer to him. I stared on his eyes as i wrapped my hand around his neck. Our forehead touch and second thing he kissed me passionately, I could feel the spark and we started to fell between the water.

We stop for awhile running out of breath,I chuckled and slapped his chest. "Jagi,what's that for"he said while pinch my cheek"meh,cause I want to"i said and splash more water. He carried me again and hugged me while spinning.

I laughed as the other take pictures how happy we were,kai put me down and kissed my forehead"i love you song riyn" "i love you roo kim Jong in" i smile and hugged him.

=============================
To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and,wait patiently for me to update^ feel free to Comment!! Love you❤💯