scared+happy❤

RIYN'S POV

After the bell rang which means the break time was over,i went to the bathroom and change my outfit into the actual school uniform. My unnies was already off to their classes and bye me a goodbye.

I went off to the locker hall and spotted chanyeol was standing infront of my locker. I rolled my eyes and walked like i didn't saw him. "Yah,whats wrong with you? Why change so sudden? Why you left-" *PAMP!* I slammed my locker hard and walked away,causing that brat standing like statue.

I fasten my speed as i felt Chanyeol following me from behind *shit where is the goddamn lecture room* i cursed as i didn't know which way to the lecture room and suddenly someone dragged my waist and slammed me hard.

I could tell its chanyeol,i can't see his face clearly cause the hall is dark."what do you want brat?" I said struggle to let off his grip on my waist. He put both of his hand beside my head and make me trapped."the fuck you doing?!"

He scoffed and placed his finger on my lips"didn't know our sweet riyn,is this rough"he whispered in my earlobe as my body started to shivering with his hot breathe under my skin.I move my face to the other side and revealed my neck.

Chanyeol eyed me with an owl eyes "You didn't know how much I've been waiting for you ever since your first day" he whispered with seductive voice. I just close my eyes,hoping that this is my nightmare,hoping that someone could save me.

Chanyeol suddenly trace his hands all over my body,i pushed his hands as he started to touch my private part."why?embarrassed? I know you want me too" he said as his other hand started to unbutton my uniform. A tear slipped my eyes as he kissed my neck down to my chest.

I felt chanyeol stopped his actions and i heard punching.i decided to opened my eyes. To be shocked i saw jong in and the other exo started to punch chanyeol hardly. I saw my unnies running after me and hugged me tightly. I cried hard in their arm as they patted my back.

Lay and suho hyung reported to teacher Jeffrey andcame right away. I closed my eyes as my tears streaming down none stop. I felt a hand on my shoulder and gasped as i saw its jong in. Sarra unnie let me go and leave to give us privacy.

"You okayJennie? Does he do anything to you?"jong i. Oppa said as he hugged me."he-he almost rap-raped me" i said between my sobbed."shh Jennie its okay you have us,you have me i will protected you this time"he said and kissed my forehead. My eyes are swollen and my head is a bit dizzy.
I laid on jong in Shoulder and take a nap.

--------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes,and smells some food. I yawned and scratch my hands. I've realise i was in my bedroom using my school uniform. I started to remember what happened earlier and my tears started to streaming down. I thought it was a dream,no its not.

A few seconds later,i heard a knocked. I shouted,let them in. The door opened and Jong in face revealed. I smiled when i saw he brought a tray with food and water."hey,feeling better?" He asked sincerely with a concerned.

I nodded and smiled. He caressed my messy hair and put the tray beside the nightstands. He brought the soup and started to feed me. I smiled weakly and take the spoon "aiyo jen,no need let me feed you i know you still shocked and weak" he said. I laughed and nodded.

After he feed me,he asked me to change my clothes.I was about to put on my t shirt as i saw a hickeys on my neck. I gasped and realise its swollen. I massage my temple let my hair falls so that Jong in didn't realise. I opened the bathroom door and saw Jong In waiting for me.

I blink for a second and looked at him in Puzzel "Jen, do you want to go to school tomorrow?"he asked. I think for a second and shook my head like a kid. I went sit beside jong in "Jong in ah tq for saving me,tq for took care of me i owe you many things"i thanked him as my voice started sore.

He chuckled and kissed my right cheeks. I stared on his brown eyes and my heart started to beating hard and i know Jong in could hear.He leaned in slowly..
Slowly...
Slowly...
Slowly..
Slowly..

Its a few meters once we moved,we've kissed. I rest my forehead on his forehead and stared on his eyes. I felt something on my lips and i know its Jong In i smiled and respond to the kissed. We kissed in sync and we stopped for awhile running out of breath.

Jong in smile "will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I widened my eyes and stared on him."Jennie-ya I promised,i'll protect you from other guys,from chanyeol and from badass. I've been inlove with you since i helped you. Song Riyn,will you be my Loyal,sweet,cold queen of me and I'll be your cold king for you till death parted both of us" he confess

I smiled and a tear escape,i felt warm with him,being in his arm is like my house.Not all girls have a boyfriend like Jong in. Jong in wiped my happiness tear and kissed them away. I slowly Nodded and hugged his torso.In return he hugged me back and kissed my head.

"Jennie-ya can i,can i sleep with you tonight.No im not meaning of doing 'THAT',er i mean cuddle,you know my-" "ok aish stop being so cute would you" i cut him off and he picked me up in bridal style.I bulge my eyes and slapped his chest. He laughed and lied me on the bed. He kissed me passionately. I stopped "to be honest you have stole my first kiss" i said and blushed.

He smiled "mine too actually,great,maybe I'll be your first doing 'it' too"he said with an evil smirk.I pushed him and put the blanket. He sequel and laughed hardly. He hugged my waist and kissed my hair."I'll accompany you tomorrow,i didn't attend the school also,goodnight jagiya"he said and both of us drove to sleep.

==============================

To be continued...

Hello guys ❤😄surprised?keke. Don't worry i will published my another fanfic.
Always support my story and vote!!

Wait for the other chapter!!

Don't forget,vote,followed and comment!❤❤ xoxo liisharahman