New DRAMA

Jennie's pov

I already changed my phone number. Its make me really really change myself,they didn't on my shoes,they never knew my feelings,they didn't know single of it.

The day when they let out their bitchy attitude was on 29th. Why 29th always the day,I've got hurt ALOT?.

Jong In TRULY know how make me feel better,make me forget about my problems,make me fall in love with him
DEEPER.

Its already 1 week and 1 week more, i face 3 bitches. I grantee,there rumours about me and Jong In. If its not then MAYBE rumours about 4 of us FIGHT.

"Morning babe,you spacing out again"a deep husky voice suddenly spoke up. I didn't realise he already woke up. I sigh and nodded. He kissed my neck down to me cleavage.
I pecl his lips,he smiled "anw lets bath"he said while carried me,make me bulge my eyes,"to-together?" I Suttered.

He chuckled "what?I already saw everything babe no need to shy,you already give me yours I'll give you mine" he said,make me blushed HARD.

We sat on the bathtub and we started to bath TOGETHER.
-----------------------------------------------
After we bath,both of us went to the nearest restaurant for a breakfast. I didn't understand this nini,he knew i can cook but he didn't allow me to.

He parked his car in front of BURGER KING restaurant. Suddenly a memory flashback,the day me and chanyeol were together. I stopped my track and face Jong in."everything ok?you didn't want here? We can go somewhere"

Jong In said,i shook my head "Ani,gwenchana,kaja my stomach is starving"i opened the entrance door and walked up for queue. Surprisingly,someone bumped on me make me going to fall,luckily there Jong In

"Where is your eyes ladies?Didn't you see my girlfriend is here?"Jong In mad to the 3 girls."wow overprotective KIM JONG IN,didn't saw your slut there oh sorry"the girl with ponytail said.i knew her voice.

ITS LEEYAH

I glanced before i threw my bare hand onto her face "surprise bitch,before you talked shit about me better you and your SLUTS,mirror yourself first. kaja kai,this placed is like hell" i Said while  dragging Jong in out of the restaurant.

It's the first time i called Jong in kai.Could this day have any better? I sigh and opened kai's car. I put my palm onto my face and  cried. Kai kissed my hair and hugged me.

"Shh babe its okay let it out,im here"kai comfort. I think calling him kai is better? Urgh i don't know.

"Tq jagi,you always there for me,you didn't know how much i pain this days,but im glad you beside me ALWAYS,i love you so much kai"i said. Kai smiled

"Ofc,thats what husband do,hahahhahahah kidding after both of us graduate,I promise i marry you"Even thought i have bad day,he still beside me,comfort me,make jokes for me.

I chuckled and smiled widely "i promise  jennie,oneday i marry you,okay cutie pie? I don't like seeing you sad,its hurt me more,don't cry okay,i love you song riyn-ah" he said,almost make me tear up,instantly i nodded and kissed his right check make him shocked."Nado saranghae Kim jong in"

=============================

To be continued...
Chingusssssssss~ i have to let you know that i skip many part,SOWEY, i didn't have any ideas,and its make me felt shit. Anw,my friends^^ the one who is my classmates,friends etc,don't take this Story into real. Its just a story^ if u are so sensitive,who knows miracles happen?

ANW for the one who always support,wait for me to update,kamsahamnida! Stay tune,keep it up. Saranghaeyoooo!!!!
Vote and comment^^support My bae Exo kai&chanyeol ff by liisharahman💯❤