He what?!

Riyn's POV

After the break,we went to the school finishing our last semester. Kai was genius,he can just answered the paper in 20-30 minutes while me? 1 hr sometimes until the times up.I haven't saw him this morning maybe later?

~RINGGGGG~RINGGGGGG~

Finally the bell is rang,which means we finished our TEST. Thank god its English,i finished it like 35 minutes. All of us went out of the examination hall and sigh

"OMYGAD!that test was so fucking hard man!!" Lay oppa whined "yea yea,he's forget everything -_- didn't u study brat?"Baekhyun oppa said "i did!! Can't u believed i studied like 2 am until 6 am bro,wtf" we all chuckled and baekhyun smacked his head "idiot!"

I smiled at their silliness and went to kai's Classroom. I spotted his chair but I didn't see him,so I asked one of his classmates "chogiyo,where is kai?" "Kai? Didn't you know he off to new york?"

              THIS IS NOT HAPPENING
"Its a joke right? Its a dream right?!"i asked and all of then shook their head. Oh god.My world started to spin and i broke into tears. I cried hard and my legs trembling,why he didn't tell me? Whats the reason he go to new york? I ran to my unnie and buried my face onto their chest,while i cried hard.

"Jen,why you crying? Where kai?" Leeyah unnie asked "unnie,he-he off to new york *sobbed*"i said,sobbed onto sarra unnies hug."that fucking bastard,wait jen i called sehun oppa, OPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!"Nab unnie said and went to sehun.

"Where is your fucking bestfriend?! WHERE IS KAI?!WHY HE LEFT OUR MAKNAE?WHY HE DIDN'T-""We don't know either jagi,calm down babe your pragwhanshtt-"sehun oppa cut,when nab unnie close his mouth.

"PREGNANT?!" 3 of us said with wide eyes. I stopped crying as i heard sehun said nab unnie was pregnant,"heheheh". I sigh and went off,out of this hell,far from my bestfriend.

Kai why you left me? I love you,i thought we will graduate together?

I was about to went to the entrance,until suddenly i saw chanyeol waiting someone infront of the door,what the fucj he doing here?.I sigh and walked like i didn't saw him"Ri-jennie wait!" Deep voice called my name. I turned my head and saw chanyeol "what?!" "here,from kai before he left"chanyeol handed me a paper with somewhat like a letter

I scoffed"What is this? Goodbye letter?"i said in annoyed, he shrugged his shoulder and went out. Gently I open the letter and read it silently while walking out of the school.

============================

To be continued..
Annyeong!hi its been a while since i didn't update,and i know some of you was waiting,i really sorry cause this weeks i have been really busy,cause i'm celebrating our 'eid Mubarak' and yes i am a Muslim. Don't worry i didn't hate other religions,we've been teach to be good and respect  everyone.

This book is going to end like 1-2 chapters more. I have published my 2nd book 'HOTTIE BRAT'exo kai ff,tq for reading!tq for voting and tq who support my Ff,don't forget to read,vote ,comments and also SUPPORT my 2nd Ff just like you Support this book tq so much! Saranghae exols ❤❤

Love you❤💯