Prologue

It's two in the morning and Elizabeth's tired. Her drooping eyes attempted to focus on the latest issue of "Vogue" when she hears her husband turn the doorknob and rush through the front door.  "Bruno!"  Elizabeth exclaims running to greet her long awaited man, who's taking a break from his third world wide tour.  "Elizabeth!" Bruno grabs and picks up his wife, twirling her in circles in their living room.  Elizabeth takes his face in her hands, and kisses it everywhere.  "Baby, two months is so long," Liz says. "It's too long," Bruno breathes out as he kisses her lips hard.  

They roll Bruno's luggage into their room and close the door behind them creating their own lover's cocoon.  Bruno wants to shower the travel off himself and Elizabeth, already prepared for bed, follows him to the bath.  Looking at Bruno's fine, strong torso through the clear, glass, shower doors is almost more than Liz can take and Bruno knows it.  He had noticed their conversation had lagged and looked to see if his wife was still within speaking distance.  With something as unforgettable as his body on her mind, Liz had forgotten about their conversation.  She wasn't noticing his eyes when he sees her staring at him and biting her lip.  Bruno continued to watch her out of the corner of his eye and abruptly turns off the shower water, catching Elizabeth off guard.  She turns her head to the side and swallows hard, then looks up to see her man staring her straight in the eyes.  He had the sweetest, milk chocolate colored, almond shaped eyes.  Milk chocolate candy bars, with almonds, were her favorite candy, yet another reason to marry this man.  Liz wrapped her arms around Bruno and put her lips to his, waiting for him to open up to her eager mouth.  He did open to her and she plunged deep and began moving her tongue over each tooth, his gums, everywhere she could reach. Elizabeth had missed her husband tremendously and wanted a sensual inventory of each and every inch of him. He was precious to her.  Bruno lovingly picked her up taking her to the edge of their bed. 

He put her down slowly and began untying her pink satin robe. The tie fell to the floor and with just a touch from Bruno's hand, Lizzy's robe fell as well.  Bruno looked at Elizabeth's beautiful body and she could see the lust growing in his eyes. She heard the change in his breathing to a faster, heavier gait.  Elizabeth laid herself on the bed and Bruno climbed on top of her, between her legs, both lovers holding their eyes to each other.  He reached her eyelids with his lips and kissed each gently, then brushed his lips down the bridge of her nose, kissing the tip; then her lip; then her chin.  Grabbing Elizabeth's breast with his hand, he brushes his lips over her erect nipple, hearing her take a short, quick breath. Bruno opened his mouth to envelope her and let his tongue play, moving quickly, lightly, and with certain intent.  Quickly, yet ravenously, kissing between her breasts, Bruno grabbed Liz's other twin and immediately began kneading and enveloping it for his tongue play.  Elizabeth moaned and breathed heavily. 

Craving Bruno, in body and spirit, Liz says, "It's been too long."  "I know honey, I know," he says back in a husky voice. He moves one of his hands behind her butt and slides the other down between her legs, gently opening her middle to him. Liz feels Bruno's finger in her, checking for her water and her G-spot. He found both. Working her with his fingers, Elizabeth begins to grind her hips and push them up toward her husband. 

"Bru please, it's been too long, I can't wait!  "Baby girl, you gotta wait," he says with a wry smile. "I'm waiting, so you can too." "No please, please Bruno!" she yells, throwing her body at him.  Elizabeth looks at her husband with questioning, helpless eyes.  He looks back at her seriously and grabs himself, rubbing the tip just inside her, then pushes in hard.  Liz groans feeling his familiar girth and grinding. It's too much for her and begins to involuntarily clamp down on Bruno, hard.  He grabs her waist tighter and pushes deep into her core, feeling his love's every spasm  and he explodes inside his wife.  His beautiful wife. 

Elizabeth's body has only begun to relax, while Bruno's trying to breathe and pulls away from her.  He lays beside her and she brings her shaking, tired legs up to her body and rolls to her side.  He throws the covers over both of them and pulls his woman close. "I'm feeling so dazed Bruno." "Well I would hope," he chuckles lightly.  She pokes at him over her shoulder with her finger, amused. "I mean, somehow when you make love to me it feels like it's not just for sex, not just because it feels good, but like you want every part of us to mingle, every atom, our cores as soul to mix, dance, and merge into each other.  It's like sometimes we really are One. Tonight was like that for me."  Moving to look into his love's receptive eyes, he emphatically states, "Elizabeth Correa Hernandez, I have to dance soul to soul with you, or I am not a complete man."

*******************************************************************************

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for using your time to read this first chapter of Our Love is Torn!  This writing is my first attempt at Wattpad, and I hope this story will be enjoyable for you.

If you would like, please:  VOTE, AND COMMENT! Thanks again!  =/:0))     BillySams