Lost Chapter

"Baby, you awake?" Liz whispered to her spouse. "No, I'm soundly asleep, so lemme alone," Bruno whispered back partly with humor, partly with uncertainty. He wasn't sure he wanted to begin his day so early or with someone who tries to tell him what to do. Bruno got enough of that from The Label. He wanted a different kind of support at home than what he was getting from Liz.

The couple had each slept on their own side of the bed, giving them needed space from their spat the night before. "Bruno, please?" Bruno rolled over to face Liz and waited for her to speak.

"I'm sorry, Bruno. You probably think I'm such a bitch. Every time I get upset I yell at you." "And call me names." "Yes, I'm a bitch." "Bitch is kind of harsh, Lizzy. Let's go for jerk." Liz frowned, she knew she had been rough on him.

"Baby girl," Elizabeth's heart melted when he said this. It lowered her defenses and she opened to him. "You are my jerk, and that's all that matters. I love you, you know. I married you for better or worse. If being a jerk is all you got for worse, I'm good to go." "Bruno, I love you too, but it's -," Bruno interrupted her with a sizzling kiss. "Liz, you're good. We're good."

The moon had gone on, making its way around the globe and creating a blanket of darkness in the couple's room, but Liz could still see the almond shape of Bruno's eyes and the curls that'd gone fuzzy with a restless night's sleep.

"How did you learn about spending time together before you went on the road? I mean, trying to strengthen a relationship first? It's a good idea."

"I watched Eric. He's been with Cindia a while, and they both seem to know how to calm each other down or make the other laugh. You know, with memories and stuff like that. We've only had a couple of months or so together, and double the trouble. We need to have our time." "I agree. I'm sorry I couldn't see it last night. I'm just so used to people working and working. Like 9 to 5 and some extra hours, but always coming home. Guess I had to wrap my mind around the fact that I will literally not see you."

"Gone but not forgotten." "Never forgotten, Bruno," Liz confirmed and moved closer.

"We'll make it better, right?" "Yes, we will. Thank you, Bruno. Guess you really are my king," Liz said and gave a shy smile remembering the awkward King Goofball moment."I'll try to be patient and not such a jerk next time."

Elizabeth heard her husband gasp and asked, "What is it sweetie?" "Y-your hand." "What about my hand?" she said, teasingly.

"Sweetheart, it's in a very - sweetie, if you don't stop then I'm not going to be able to whisper much longer." "Bruno, I don't understand?" Elizabeth continued in an alluring voice.

"You will understand when my son wakes up and sees his daddy horsing his new mommy." Liz gave a silent giggle. "Okay, I'll be good, and Liz gave in.

Silently deciding to snuggle, the two spooned. Liz could feel her man, strong and warm against her back and ass. She didn't resist Bruno's physical charms and pressed her round butt backwards into him. Trying to calm his morning glory, Bruno jerked away thinking Liz touched him on accident. Liz moved into him again, giving a little wiggle with it. Bruno slipped out a, "Damn." Liz's insides fluttered and she backed up again, shoulders first, rounded her back to feel his belly against her then pressed her hips back swaying into him once more. This time he grabbed her hipbones and pulled her tighter against his loins. The serpent housed there was awakening. Lizzy didn't battle but instead fanned the beast's fire.

She cleared her throat attempting to cover up a deep sigh. Bruno pushed her torso away but kept her butt on him. He opened his legs and pulled Liz's, the closest one to the sheets, through them. Her other leg was placed over Bruno's hip. Liz felt Bruno's hand slide tenderly down to her lips, by way of her abdomen. He found her bud and fondled it, caressing her with his finger. He didn't have to wait long before he noticed the wetness on the silky skin of her legs. Bruno ran his hand up Liz's belly and cupped her breast. He gave a slight squeeze, pushing himself again against her bottom then repeatedly brushed the top of her exposed nipple. Liz couldn't hide her breathy exhale. Bruno pushed her forward and down while still holding her hips. He grabbed his penis with one hand and found his favorite flower with his other. Nestled between Liz's hips was Bruno's favorite place in the world and he brazenly thrust his stiffened shaft into it.