chapter 3

I woke up wrapped in Carters arms. Shit, i fell asleep with him. I dont want him thinking i like like him. Im not quite sure if i like him or not to be completely honest. I got up and showered. Today i dont have any classes. I changed into skinny jeans, a black crop top with white moons, and black and white vans. I brush my teeth and curl the tips of my hair. When i come back out Carter is sitting on the couch looking at his phone. 

"hey" he said. "hi" i said and sat on my bed. "wanna go to the movies with all the guys today?" he asked. "uh sure" i replied. "cool im gonna get ready" he said and walked into the bathroom. About 20 minutes later he came out ready to go. "ok lets go were gonna meet them in the lounge" he said. I nodded and stood up following him out the door. We got down stairs and greeted Shawn,Aaron,Jack,Jack,Nash,Cameron,Matt and Taylor. We all headed outside and piled into two cars. 

When we all got there we paid and bought drinks and snacks. We were walking to our theater when we were stopped by two girls. "hey cuties" one said. She was my hight, short blonde hair, kinda chubby, she wore shorts that were way to tight, and a crop top that showed to much of her stomach and chest, and she had on a ton of makeup. I wasnt very impressed by this girl. She stood there confident as ever. Wich its not bad to be confident but dont be cocky. 

None of the boys really seemed interested and ignored her. "whats your name" she said gesturing to Carter. "uh Carter" he replied. "your pretty cute" she said. Carter was obviously annoyed. You could see it in his facial expression. "geddit Carter" i chuckled and nudged his side. "sorry but i have a girlfriend" he smirked and grabbed my arm pulling me close to him. "oh your dating that" she scoffed. "at least hes not dating that" i said referring to her. "and whats so wrong with me?" she said. "i dont know maybe the fact that your a cocky little bitch" i said. I heard a few of the guys let out small gasps and chuckles. "thats it!" she yelled and ran towards me. 

She swung and missed so i punched her in her face. She grabbed my hair and i kneed her in her stomach and she fell. She tried to hit me again and but i hit her again then someone pulled me off of her. "Kylie lets go" Cameron said holding me in his arms. "ok" i sighed and he set me down. I looked back at the girl and she was sitting on the ground crying with her friend trying to calm her down. I chuckled and walked away. "why did you hit her?" Aaron asked. "did you not see her come at me first?" i said. "no i wasnt paying attention sorry" he said. "its fine. I didnt plan on fighting her until she tried to hit me" i said. "that was pretty hot" Taylor said. "you hit her hard" Nash said. "i didnt know you could fight" Carter smirked. "me neither" i said. "wait is that your fist fight?" Cameron asked and i nodded my head yes. "really?" Jack G asked. "mhmm" i said. "wow" they all said and i chuckled.

We entered the theater and sat down in the back. "sorry for getting you involved in that" Carter whispered in my ear. "its fine it was obvious you didnt like her and she wasnt backing off any time soon" i said. "thankyou" he said and hugged me. 

______________

After the movie we walked around the mall a bit and shopped then went back to mine and Carters room. We all sat in there making stupid vines,watching movies and eating. I checked my phone and it was 7 and im going to the party Calbe and Chris invited me to at 8. I got up and picked out a black and white dress that was strapless and tight at the top then the bottom was loose and went about mid thigh. I curled my hair and applied a bit more makeup then brushed my teeth and slipped on white sandals that matched the dress. "where are you going?" Jack J asked. "party" i simply replied. 

A couple of minutes later there was a knock. I walked over to the door and answered it. "KYLIE!" Alyssa and Melanie both yelled and tackled me with a hug. "hey" i said and hugged back then greeted Chris and Caleb with a hug. "is your roommate her we wanna meet her" Alyssa said. "yeah shes in here" i giggled. "ohh" Melanie said and barged through the door. She stood there in shock once she noticed all the guys on the couch. "K-Kylie um theres no other girls here and you d-do realize that the m-magcon boys are h-here" she stuttered. "yeah unfortunitly i got stuck with Carter cause there were no more rooms left" i said.