chapter 14

CARTER'S P.O.V

I sighed annoyed as this girl (who's name i forget) talked about some random shit. Honestly i got mad at dinner so i came back to the dorm and saw her on my way. She wanted to hangout and i didnt want to be rude so i let her come in for a bit.

"listen, uh Mona-" "its Monica" she said cutting me off. "yeah whatever your story is really interesting but uh im really tired and think you should go now" i said. "but i wa-" she was off by the door opening and there stood Kylie.

Great. Real fucking great. Now shes gonna get the wrong idea. "uh sorry to interupt i was just getting my charger" she said grabbing it off of her bed then left. "who was that babe?" Monica asked and i sighed. "leave" i mummbled. "but we were having fun" she whined. "FUCKING LEAVE" I shouted and she huffed and quickly left the room.

I let out a heavy sigh before getting up and grabbing my Vans and a snapback. Left the room and walked down the hallway. A few minutes later a found myself infront of Shawn and Taylors Dorm. I knocked on the door and Shawn answered.

KYLIE'S P.O.V

When i got back to the dorm it was empty. I didnt really mind since i like to have the place to myself sometimes. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on my bed and scrolled through Twitter for a bit. I got bored and went to thd kitchen and grabbed a bottle of arizona green tea. I sighed and sat down on one of the stools just thinking.

I wonder where Carter is or who that girl he was with is. Maybe he moved on already and i really didnt mean anything to him and thats whuy he cheated. At least i caught him cheating otherwise he probably wouldnt have told me and he would think of me as his side hoe or some shit.

i got off my bed and walked over to the bathroom and took a long warm shower when i was done i put on some pajama shorts and a t-shirt. i grabbed my phone and checked for any notifications. 2:43 a.m. and Carters still not back. Maybe i should call him. No, him and that girl probably went somewhere more private. I sighed and turned off the ligt and crawled into bed

~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) heyyy guys sorrys for the slow updates. Im going on Vacation on the 16th and wont be able to update for 2 weeks so im gonna try and update a few time before i leave.

dont forget to vote and comment byeeee

Dont forget to vote and comment