chapter 11

"what should we do?" Taylor asked, we were currently walking on the boardwalk. Taylor asked if i wanted to join him and i said yes so now its just. "hmm how about we play some games?" i asked and he nodded.

"ohh i wanna win the giant bear!" i said pointing to a giant bear that was hanging on the wall with all of the other prizes. "ill win it for you" he said and gave the worker five dollars. To win you had to throw a ball and hit all three of the bottles. He got five balls and had to knock down three pyramids.

He threw the first ball and knocked down all three bottles. I squealed and clapped my hands. He laughed and threw the next ball knocking down two bottles. He threw another ball and knocked the last bottle down. He threw the last ball and knocked all of the bottles down.

"Its so big!" i said holding up the giant bear. Taylor bursted out laughing and i gave him a questioning look. "that sounded really dirty" he said. I scrunched up my nose and playfully slapped his arm. "eww your gross Tay-whore" i said.

"lets go on the ferris wheel" he said and i nodded. We waited in line until it was our turn. I sat down and Taylor scooted in next to me. We got to the top and looked over all the bright flashing lights on the board walk. Suddenly i felt a hand intertwine with mine. I looked over to see Taylor smiling at me. "you know i dont know why Carter would be such a dick and cheat on you" he spoke softly. "you deserve better" he said and started leaning in but i didnt stop him.

I found myself closing my eyes and leaning in too. He reached up with his free hand and placed it on my cheek before connecting our lips. I leaned into his touch and enjoued the kiss. Our lips moved in sync and i found myself wanting more. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling at the ends causing him to moan. We both pulled away when the ride started moving again.

"that was, wow" he said and i giggled. "yeah" i replied smiling. We got off the ride and decided it was time to go home.

When we reached my dorm i turned towards Taylor. "i had fun thanks" i smiled. "anytime, ill see you tomorrow" he smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving. When i walked in Carter was sitting on his bed with his laptop on his lap typing something.

"hey" i said giving him a small smile. "hey uh can we talk?" he asked with pleading eyes. "umm i guess" i said amd sat down on the edge of his bed. "i know your still mad and probably hate me, wich i dont blame you but i just wanted to let you know im really sorry and definitly not over you and really hope you could let me try to possibly make it up to you?" he asked.

Im definitly not over Carter but after tonight with Taylor ive been thinking. I know Carter fucked up bit everyone desrves a second chance right? But Taylor is always so sweet and such a gentleman i cant help but have a small crush on him.

"ill think about it" i told him and he nodded. "alright goodnight" he said and hugged me. "night Carter" I replied and got under the covers of my bed. I checked my phone one last time

goodnight beautiful<3 ~ Taylor

I smiled to myself before putting my phone on the charger and getting comftorable in my bed before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Heyy guys dont forget to vote and commet who you think Kylie should be with.

Are you team Cartaah or Tay-whore?

♡♥♡♥