Chapter 8 ~ Cartahh

Carter invited all the guys over todays since they all really like his mom. From what ive heard shes really nice and likes to embaress Carter. Im actually really excited to meet her. Ive seen her in a few of Carters vines before. We all sat down talking while we waited for her to get here. 

"Cartahh dont do dat" Matt teased since his mom always says that. "Cartahh stop it!" Nash said. "Cartahh make me feel good" Taylor said and we all burst out laughing. "ok im pretty sure shes never said that" Jack G chuckled. "I know" Taylor said and laughed more. "oh my gosh" i chuckled and shook my head. "i think Kylie should be the one saying that to him" Nash said and winked. "Nash!" i scolded and slapped his arm while he laughed. There was a knock at the door and Carter ran over and swung the door open. 

"MOMMY!" he yelled and jumped into her arms. "Cartahh dont do that" she said in a hushed voice and we all laughed. "hello guys" she smiled and hugged all the boys while i stood there awkwardly. "oh mom this is Kylie my girlfriend. Kylie this is my mom" he smiled. "ohh its so good to meet you" she smiled and hugged me. "its nice to meet you too ma'am" i smiled. "Oh gosh call me cary" she smiled (i dont know what her real name is sooo). 

We all sat down and she told us stories of when Carter was little and he tried to sing and dance and how he fell down the stairs while trying to dance. "Moooom" he whined. "aww you were so cute" i said pinching his cheeks. He blushed and hid his face in my neck. "i still am cute" he mummbled and kissed my neck. "im hungry" Shawn said while rubbing his stomach. "lets get you some food then!" Cary said and stood up. We all stood up and we decided to go to a pizza place near here. Shawn, Carter and I all got in his moms car and drove with her while the boys all piled into 2 other cars. 

We went in and sat down at the biggest table. I sat between Carter and Nash. "Hi im Kellie what can i get you guys to drink?" she asked poppting her gum. She 'dropped' her pen and bent down to pick it up. "dont look down Nash youll getta boner" i whispered and he chuckled. Her boobs were in full in view. "too late" he mummbled and we both started laughing. Everyone looked at us but we just kept quiet. We all ordered and waited patiently. Well most of us waited patiently. Shaw kept complaining he was starving. Once the food came we all started shoving our faces. 

"Bye it was nice meeting you!" i waved to Cary as she got in her car and left. "your moms nice" i smiled and faced Carter. "She likes you" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "how do you know?" i asked. "she told me that you were keeper" he chuckled. I giggled and kissed him. "enough of the PDA" Taylor yelled and ran between us. "be quiet Tay-whore" i chuckled. "oh heeeeell no" he said and ran after me. I laughed and ran around the parking lot. I his behind Cameron since hes bigger then me and held onto his shirt. "Leave her alone" Cameron said pretending to act tough. "what are you gonna do" Taylor asked in a cocky tone. "oh you wanna fight?" Cam asked. "Lets go!" Taylor said. They both put their arms behind their backs and bumped eachothers shoulders and chest while we all laughed. Carter wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. 

We all messed around outside just running around and screaming until a campas monitor came out and told us we had to get to our dorms. We all said our goodbyes and went to our dorms. "we need to clean this place up" i said. "yeah we do" Carter said. There were empty pizza boxes, gatorade bottles, wrappers, Carters clothes and a bunch of other shit was all laying on the floor of our dorm. I plugged my iphone into my docking station and blasted some Chris Brown while we cleaned up. 

Once we were done i plopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. Carter layed beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "we should go down to the pool" he said and layed his head on my chest. "its 12 a.m its closed" i said. "i know a way in" he smirked. I nodded and got up. I grabbed my bikini. The top was bright blue, orange, pink and purple floral and strapless and the bottoms were bright pink. I slipped on short jeans shorts and a crop top over it. i slid on my flip flops and was ready. "ready?" Carter asked and i nodded. He took my hand and led me to a back room downstairs that had a sigh that said 'pool room' he opened the door and rummaged threw a drawer and found a set of keys. He unlocked the second door and opened it revealing the inground pool and hot tub. He smiled and set the keys down. He took my hand and ran towards the pool. He pulled off his shirt and i pulled my cothes off too leaving me in just my bathing suit. "damn" Carter said biting his lip and biting his lip and eyeing me up and down. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He went to grab me bu the waist but i turned and ran to the water. I jumped in and he jumped in right after