chapter 5

I woke up and wiggled out of Carters arms. Today i had 8 a.m classes. ugh fml. I changed into jean shorts and a pink v-neck. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair. Last i applied some makeup. I walked out and jumped onto Carters bed wich i soon regretted because i really hurt my side. "owww" i cried in pain. "Kylie! Why would you jump on the bed!" Carter said sitting up and putting one hand on my side and the other on my shoulder. "are you ok?" he asked. "yeah" i sighed. "what time is it?" he aksed. "7:30" i mummbled. "well thanks for waking me" he said and kissed my cheek and got up and went to the bathroom. 

while i waited for him i decided to tweet a bit. I wasnt very happy about waking up at 8 a.m for class so i tweeted out "fuck you 8 a.m classes". I seriously hate getting up early. "Carter hury up!" i yelled. It was now 7:50. "im almost done!" he called back. "you take longer then me!" i yelled. He chuckled and opened the door. "i gotta look good" he said. "whos to impress?" i asked. "my girlfriend" he said and winked. "oh ok" i said. "god im talking about you!" he said. "ohh blonde moment" i chuckled. "now come one babe" he said. "im not dating you" i said. "you basically are. weve told people were dating and weve kissed 3 times" he smierked. "that doesnt mean anything, I didnt want to kiss you" i said. He turned and lightly pushed me against the wall and kissed me. A couple seconds later he pulled away smirking. "thats 4" he said. "someone keeps track" i muttered. "yes, yes i do" he said proud. I giggled and walked out of the dorm with him following. 

"shit" i mummbled. "what?" he asked. "its 8:15" i said. "oh well" he said taking my hand and leading me to the class room. We walked in and all eyes were on us. "Care to explain why your late Miss Adams and Mr Reynolds" she said. "nope" i said and rushed to my seat.  Carter chuckled and sat next to me. Carter and I ended up not even paying attention the whole time since Nash,Cameron,Matt and Shawn were all in this class too. We ended up throwing stuff at eachother the whole time. Carter and I sat a few rows above them and hit them in the back of the head with pencil and earasers. 

When class was over i rushed out of the room with the rest of the guys. "oh my gosh that class is so boring!" Cameron said. We all said our goodbyes and went back to our dorms. I was looking for my key to the dorm sice Carter left his. "found it" i said "kylie" Carter said. "yeah" i said and looked up and Carter crashed his lips into mine. We kissed for about 30 seconds then pulled away. "5" he chuckled. "stop that" i said. He chuckled and unlocked the door. 

_______________________________________

Its now about 11 and me and Carter are just sitting in our room talking. "well im goin to bed night" he said. "goodnight" i said and stood up. I started to walk to my bed when Carter grabbed my hand and spun me around and kissed me. "6" he chuckled. "i hate you" i said and sat on my bed. Just to annoy him i blasted Justin Bieber on my laptop. He likes Justin Bieber but he cant sleep with any kind of noise. "kylieee" he whinned and i just ignored him. 

He got up and came over to my bed tackling me. "turn off the music im trying to sleep" he said pinning me to the bed. I shook my head no. "i will kiss you so hard" he said. I shook my head again and new he probably would kiss me so i went to turn my head but he crashed his lips into mine hard. He bit my bottom lip making a small moan escape my mouth. He smirked and continued to kiss me still pinned to the bed. After a while we pulled away. Carter was on top of me smiling like an idiot. He closed my laptop and looked at me. "7" he whispered and layed next to me. "Carter you can go back to your bed" i said. "nah its comfy here" he smirked and wrapped his arms around me. "goodnight beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek. "goodnight" i sighed. 

__________________________________________

"kylieeee" Carter said trying to wake me. "kylieeeeeeeeee" he said poking me. "KYLIE" he yelled causing me to jump. "about time" he said. "what?" i asked. "were going to da mall with the guys" he said. "fine" i sighed and got up. "you kinda didnt have a choice i would have carried you there if i had to" he chuckled. 

I quickly showered and changed. I straightened my hair and did my makeup and was ready. "lets gooo" Carter sang grabbing my hand and dragging me down the hall to the guys dorms. "its Just Cam,Nash,Matt, and Shawn coming" he said. "okay" i said. 

After gathering all the guys we headed ot the mall in my car. We all got in and walked around in different stores. I was looking at some vans when a boy came up to me. "hey" he said. He had blonde hair and was kinda cute but i wasnt interested. "hi" i muttered. "im Jarred" he said. "kylie" i said. "are you here alone?" he asked. "no" i said. "wanna ditch whoever your with and hang out" he said. "no" i said. "oh come on babe" he said. "please leave me alone" i said and noticed Carter,Nash,Cam, and Shawn all listening to our conversation. "do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. Just then Carter walked over to me. "hey babe" he said and put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "oh never mind" the guy said and walked away. I sighed in relief and turned to Carter. "thanks" i muttered. "no problem" he chuckled. 

"are you guys dating cause you tell people you are but dont act like it" Cameron said. "no we just say we are to people we want to leave us alone" i said. "ohh so kinda like friends with benefits" Nash said and winked. "not like that!" i said and hit his arm playfully. "i know i know" he chuckled. "lets go to Bath&Body Works" i said. "no thats a girly store" Shawn complained. "fine then you guys stay out here and wait" i said and they all nodded. 

I went in and picked out a few candles and perfumes then paid. "ok lets go" i said coming out of the store. "im tired can we go home" Nash said. We all nodded and headed to my car. We drove back to campus and all went to our rooms. I was putting my clothes i got in my bottom drawer and bent over when Carter walked passed and slapped my ass. I quickly turned around and slapped punched his balls. "oww" he cried. "dont touch my ass" i said. 

I helped him up and he swung his arm around me and i helped him to his bed. He layed down and pulled me closer to him kissing me. "8" he said after pulling away. "i hate you so much" i muttered and turned around and he slapped my butt again. "CARTER!" i yelled and turned towards him. He was laying on his bed laughing at my reaction. "come on babe" he said and pulled me onto the bed next to him with a tight grip around my waist. I tried to get loose but couldnt. "are you done yet" he chuckled. I sighed and laid my head on his chest. "goodnight beautiful" he said. "goodnight" i sighed.