chapter 9 ~ shit just got real

"Carterrr" i whined shaking him. "CARTER GET UP" i yelled and pushed him off the bed. "damn whats your problem?" he groaned. "i dont dont know maybe ive been trying to wake you up for 20 minutes because we have class in 5 minutes" i said and he jumped out of his bed. "sorry babe" he said and pecked my lips before running to the bathroom. 5 minutes later he came back out.

"alright leggoo" he said placing a snapback on his head. he grabbed my hand and we hurried to class. We took our seats next to the guys and waited for the lesson to begin

~*

"wanna grab some lunch?" Carter asked and i nodded. "you okay? youve been quiet today" he said. "yeah im just really tired" i said. "do you wanna go back to the dorm and rest?" he asked. "im okay" i giggled and kissed his cheek. He opened the door to his car and i thanked him and got in. He jogged over to his side and got in.

"where are we going?" i asked. "uhm where do you wanna go?" he asked. "uhm Taco bell sounds good right now" i said. "okay" he smiled and drove that way. We ordered our food and sat down to eat.

"wanna go to the beach with the guys?" he asked. "yeah" i said taking the last bite of my taco. We threw our trash away and went back to Carter's car. We drove back to the dorm and i changed into a blue bikini. The top was strapless and had fringe and the botttoms were plain blue. I put on jean shorts and a grey hollister shirt over top and slipped on my grey vans. We met the boys in the hallways and piled into 3 cars and headed to the beach.

We all threw our bags in the sand and slipped off our shoes. I pulled off my shirt and shorts revealing my bathing suit. Carter grabbed my hand and dragged me to the water along with the rest of the guys. "ahh its so cold!" i shreiked. Carter laughed and lifted me above his head and threw me into the water. "i hate you" i muttered. "LETS PLAY CHICKEN!" Matt yelled. "yeah!" Nash yelled and grabbed me by the waist. I gasped and he put me on his shoulders. "ok i guess im with Nash" i chuckled. Carter made a poutty face and i laughed. "fine ill be with Cameron" he said and got on Cam's shoulders. Jack J got on Jack G, Matt with Shawn and Taylor on Aaron. "you guys are goin down" Carter said. "GO!" Cam shoutted and everyone started grabbing and pushing eachother. i pushed Matt by the shoulders and he fell down. Shawn knocked down the Jacks and Carter took down Taylor. Me and Carter were the only ones left. "we got this" Nash said and i nodded. Carter grabbed my shoulders and starter pushing me back and forth. I almost fell but Nash kicked Cam's leg and they fell over. "we won!" i yelled and high fived Nash. 

"Lets get ice cream" Camerson suggested. We all agreed and walked to a near by dairy queen on the board walk. we all ordered and waited. "ill be right back i have to use the bathroom" Carter said and left. The girl gave all of us our ice cream and we sat down on a near by bench to eat it

"ugh wheres Carter his ice creams melting on me" i said. "lets go find him" Taylor said. I nodded and stood up. When we got to the bathrooms i didnt see Carter. I turned the corner and saw him kissing another girl.......