Attack on Titan | Levi x Daughter reader

*Knock Knock*

Levi's head shot up from the mountains of paper work he was staring at on his desk.
"Name and business." He stated bluntly, shuffling the unfinished work into organised piles.
"It's me Hanji. It's about (Y/n)." Hanji opened the door and leaned against the doorway as a worried feeling washed over Levi.
"What about her? Is she hurt?" (Y/n) was Levi's 15 year old daughter who was in the 104th trainee corps. Her mother had died during a previous expedition so it was just Levi and (Y/n).
"She's asleep in the library again. It looks like she hasn't slept, washed or eaten much this week. This isn't good for her but she won't listen and insists on staying to research whatever she's interested in. No one really knows but it isn't healthy." Levi stood and rubbed a hand through his hair. He sighed tiredly and walked past Hanji without saying a word.
Memories of his wife came back to him as he thought of times when (Y/n) was younger and safer. To his dismay, the memory of his wife's death came back to him too.

(I'm going to use the name Eliza for Levi's wife so if that's your name, just pretend it's something else :) )

"Where the hell is she!" Levi yelled to one of the soldiers in his wife's squad. The rest fell silent as they turned to look at the scene before them.
"She...She's..."
"Stop stuttering and tell me where Eliza is!" The soldier flinched and pointed to the forest they had just ridden out of.
He immediately equipped his gear and flew back into the forest. The cries of the Levi squad and Erwin faded as he flew deeper into the forest.
It was silent. No birds or animals. No titans suspiciously. The only sound was his gear swishing as he zoomed faster than lighting.
He returned to the place where the Scouts fled and looked at the remains of chaos. Blood and bodies were everywhere.
Levi landed as stared at his former comrades before his gaze landed on a soldier that was desperately trying to move. He ran over to see his wife. His heart stopped as he saw her, well...half of her. She tried breathing but it started to become shallow.
"L...Levi." She whispered meekly. He held her in his arms and looked her in the eyes. He watched as a tear left her eye and rolled down her cheek. Levi felt his own tears fall too.
"I'm so sorry, Eliza." He chocked out as Eliza smiled at him
"P...Please take care of (Y/n). Tell her...Tell her mummy loves her. I love you, Levi." She whispered before smiled faded and the light drained from her eyes. He held her body close as he let himself cry.

The gates opened and the Survey Corps rode into Wall Maria. Levi got off his horse and began walking.
A young girl wearing a white dress with (h/c) came running towards Levi. He bent down and pulled her into a hug
"I missed you, daddy!"
"I missed you too, (Y/n)."Levi mumbled to his small five year old daughter. He hugged her tighter and put her down.
He bent down to look her in her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She looked like her mother so much.
"Where's mummy?" (Y/n) asked and began looking around the other soldiers. He felt his heart break again and he looked to the cobbled floor.
"Mummy....Mummy isn't coming back." Her smiled faded as she looked at her father.
"Mummy isn't coming back?"
"No. I'm sorry baby." (Y/n) began sniffing and quietly crying. She wrapped her arms around Levi's neck and cried on his shoulder. He hugged her back and let her cry.
"I...I'm going to become stronger. I'm going to become stronger so I can avenge mummy." She began trembling and breathing heavily.

After that (Y/n) began training with Levi. As she grew older, she grew stronger and smarter. She joined the 104th trainee squad and began making friends. Even a boyfriend, much to Levi's dismay. Especially when he found out that she was dating the "Suicidal bastard" of the 104th trainee squad.
But not even Eren could take (Y/n) away from her current obsession with the library. Levi was getting concerned as was the rest of her friends.

Levi entered the quiet library and scanned the room for his daughter. He noticed her sleeping figure in the corner of the library. He walked over and gently shook her till she stirred.
"Mmm...huh?" She lazily opened her eyes but shot up when she saw her dad next to her.
"Gah! I fell asleep!" Levi tched but smiled at her. She smiled back at him and rubbed her eyes.
"What are you researching now? Hanji said it looked like you hadn't slept, eaten or washed, which is disgusting."
She laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.
"Yeah. Sorry about that. I just really need to do this. It's important."
"What is it?"
"It's training techniques. Marco told me about this book which really helped him so I wanted to learn too. I ended up finding tons of books on all these amazing techniques and tricks to become faster and stronger."
"It's not healthy. It's become an obsession, (Y/n). Just please go and eat something or I'll force you."
She sighed and began packing up her books
"You're scary captain attitude doesn't scare me."
"Yet you're doing what I say."
"Whatever." Levi began helping her pack up her books and they left the library. Everyone who walked past them noticed a rare smile on the stubborn corporals face when he looked at his daughter smiling
She really meant the world to him

Fin
:)