Chapter One

Alright Here We Go...

(Keep In Mind, This Was Before His Tattoos.)

-- - --

Silence.

There is no sound to be heard, except for the sounds of a teacher talking and a pencil repeatedly hitting the top of a desk. Tyler sat in the back of the room, in his seat, staring tiredly out the window. Most of the time, he would just battle with his thoughts. He always referred to his thoughts as another person, Blurryface. Obviously he never told anyone about this because it's pretty peculiar to see someone talk about his or her own thoughts as if they were a living being. 

The silence rang, and it became more obvious to Tyler. The teacher, Mr. Moore, had finished speaking. This caused Tyler to soon come back to his senses and to turn to the front of the class room. Mr. Moore had assigned the homework for that night and the bell rang throughout the school.

"You may be dismissed," Mr. Moore's said over the bell as he turned to Tyler. "except for you Mr. Joseph, I would like to have a word with you."

Tyler had muttered something under his breath, and he walked over to Mr. Moore carrying his things along with him.

"Mr. Joseph, I would like to know why you having been paying attention to my classes lately," Mr. Moore said, in a slight whisper so only Tyler could hear.

Tyler's mouth opened and closed a few times before speaking, "I-I was thinking about something I needed t-to do in math, sir.."

Mr. Moore had knew Tyler had been lying, but he never thought much of it, letting it slide this time. "Alright, but please listen to my lessons next time if you wish to pass my history tests," Mr. Moore had warned, "I'm planning on having one in a few days, too." 

Tyler nodded, and he quickly rushed out of the room. How was he supposed to explain Blurryface to his history teacher? He wasn't going to. It wasn't healthy to keep your thoughts bottled up in your head, and he knew that. He just didn't how know how to tell anyone.

Finally.

The bathroom drew near. He always hid in the bathroom after history. If he hadn't, his bullies would manage to find him. In the beginning of the year, he made enemies with a group of children who now despise him. Anyway, he had a routine of what he would do everyday. Wake up, get ready, get scolded, go to school, hide in the bathroom, get home without being injured, get scolded again, sleep, repeat. It was almost like a daily life style for him. Oh wait, it was. 

I think it is safe for me to leave the bathroom now.. Tyler thought, with some doubt riddling in his thoughts.

He peaked through the door seeing his bullies, Rowan and his group behind him, staring right at him with and evil grin that pierced through him like knives. Wide-eyed, Tyler bolted past them. He just kept running. Tyler never thought once or twice to look back at them. If he did, he knew he would be a goner. Before he knew it, he was inside his house. Tyler peeked through the small crack in the door of their house to check if they are still outside. Luckily, they left. How would Tyler explain to his horrible parents that he was being chased by a group of kids? That's right, he can't. Others can probably easily bring it up to their parents, but not with him. His father would beat him, while his mother would watch the discipline from afar and say not a thing.