Chapter Seven

I (never) lie. 

Oh by the way, this chapter might be triggering. There is some violence. It's very short, but I thought you should know. Also some mentions of rape. Okay you can continue!

- -- -

It was 10 o'clock at night, and Tyler was still sleeping. Josh was sitting in his room on the phone talking to Brendon.

"So how long is he going to stay?" 

Josh sighed in response, meaning he doesn't know. 

"I know he's been through a lot, but you can't keep him forever. he's got parents he could go to, right?"

"Most likely. I'll ask him once he wakes up, thank you.."

"Anytime, call me if you need anything," Brendon said hanging up the phone.

Josh walked out of his bedroom seeing Tyler rolling over a lot in his sleep. Is he okay? Josh thought to himself. He walks over to the sleeping boy, and shakes him until he wakes up. "Tyler? Can you hear me?"

There was no response.

- -- -

Tyler was sitting on the cold, hard floor. He heard banging coming from another room. It slowly came closer and closer. The boy started rapidly shaking hoping to escape, but to no avail. The chains around him kept him from escaping the fate that was yet to come.

BANG BANG BANG

Sounds from the other room were growing near, and Tyler let out a scream as the door opened and Aizen was standing in front of him with a knife and rope in his hands. He pointed the knife at Tyler's neck and-

"TYLER!"

He opened his eyes, and let out a scream. Tyler sat up and started looking around the room. Josh was staring at him with worried eyes. Great. He made Josh worry again..

You can't do anything right can you? It's like you need a babysitter with you 24/7.

"Are you alright? You were turning in your sleep and you started screaming so I came to wake you up.."

"I-I'm alright.. Just a nightmare.."

"Just a nightmare? You were screaming Tyler," Josh said raising an eyebrow.

Tyler let out a sigh and shook his head signaling Josh he rather not talk about it. He got the memo and nodded in response. There was an awkward silence between the two, until Josh finally broke the silence.

"Oh that reminds me, do you know how long you are going to stay here?" 

Tyler looked up at him, trying to think of an answer. "N-no.. I might actually go back to work though.."

Josh nodded his head in response and asked another question. "Do you have parents you could stay with?"

Tyler widened his eyes and shook his head vigorously. He stopped shaking his head and stared at the confused boy in front of him. Tyler's frown deepened and he sighed. "I d-don't talk to my parents after an incident we had.. I have no contact with my siblings, so they're out of the question.. So I'm going to have to work on my own." Tyler choked on the last few words.

Josh frowned along with Tyler, and he reached in for a hug. Tyler buried his head into Josh's shoulder. God, he just wanted to cry into Josh's shoulder. He wanted to know everything was going to be okay. Even if it wasn't. Josh rubbed his back as Tyler slowly started to cry. All the memories started flooding into his head. All the times his father hit him as his mother watched. They were the reason he was kidnapped and had to put up with those forms of torture.

Oh but Tyler, you deserved them..

Tyler's crying became sobs, as he realized what Blurry said was true. He was a mess that only caused trouble and drama for everyone. All those beatings were being replayed in his mind, and those times where Aizen sexually abused him. Those thought were immediately stopped as soon the bright yellow haired boy spoke.

"It's going to be alright, I promise.. Is it alright if I invite one of my friends over? We can all talk and have some fun."

Tyler stopped crying, and he thought about the offer for a minute. He nodded and Josh reached for his phone.

How is it that one person easily stopped me from thinking those things? Tyler thought.

- -- -

Sorry for the short chapter, I was kinda rushing. I hope you are enjoying so far. Also, I updated the other chapters so you should read them. I changed them a little bit. They weren't big changes, but they were changes. Anyway, I hope you had a good day, God knows I didn't. Two people I know aka my sister and friend are in an ICU.