Chapter Three

AlRIght i'M GoNna UpLoaD aNd gIvE A TrIGgeR wARnInG bEcAUse tHEre iS ViOLenCe! :D

  - -- - 

Two Years Later..

"N-nine hundred a-and ninety t-three.. Nine h-hundred and e-eighty s-s-six.." Tyler stuttered, choking on his own tears. Aisen had told him to do one thousand minus seven every time he was in paint, which was a lot. Apparently it was a method used to keep people sane. Aisen had said he was ruthless but not enough to make Tyler go insane. 

Tyler poked at his scars that covered almost his whole body. Each scar had told a story. Some caused by himself, others were punishments. By that most of them were from punishments. Aisen pitied him when it came to staying sane, sure, but not physically. He had harassed Tyler so many times he can't even remember. 

BANG. BANG. BANG.

The time has come for his beating. Was it really night time already? Tyler wouldn't know since he has lived in a basement for about.. What? Four years? Whatever that didn't matter now. He was gonna be harassed and/or beaten by a man that is older then him. When Tyler says he has been harassed, he means sexually harassed. The memories would flash in his mind, and he would start to either have a mental breakdown or a panic attack. (a/n: a panic! attack that is! okay I'll leave..)

Tyler's mind is falling down, falling down, Tyler's mind is falling down! My fair man! I should work on that last part actually it doesn't rhyme.. Oh well, it's good for now!

Blurry kept repeating that same line, which kept making Tyler more anxious and scared. He curled against the wall, preparing for the beating that was yet to come.. 

When the door opened, Aisen started to speak with a knife in hand, "Alright faggot! It's time for your beating!"

A knife?

That was new.. Whatever, it doesn't matter. All pain is the same, right? He leaned against the table and Aisen started to pierce his back. "I'm going to do this for ten minutes. I'm making your punishment more harsh for doing a terrible job at what you did this morning!" He shouted, going over Tyler's screams as he is being torn to pieces. 

No matter.. I deserve this. I made him mad and I did a terrible job.. If he says I did, I did then.. After all, I'm a mess who can't do anything right.. Tyler thought, while trying to hold in some of his tears and bloody screams. After seven minutes of gashes being inputted into his back, Tyler collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

- -- - 

Next Day..

"BRENDON! WAIT UP!" Josh shouted, running after the Brendon down this strange field. Patrick and Pete were just behind Josh. They were all shocked of how fast Brendon was running. What did he want to show them that was so important?

"We..are..here!" Brendon had said in between his breaths. "I found this abandoned warehouse while I was walking around this field!" Josh, Patrick, and Pete had finally caught up. They all looked at the warehouse in confusion. Finally, Pete had spoke.

"Why are we here and what's it's importance?" 

"One of us is gonna go in there!" Brendon squealed.

"I'm not going in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere," Patrick had spoken, while standing behind Pete.

"We are just gonna do rock paper scissors, and the loser goes in. If you go in for a specific time without getting spooked, you get $10 from each person! If the person can't, he gives the others $10! Deal?" Brendon had responded, trying to persuade them into the idea.

"I'll do anything for money, I'm broke as heck," Josh responded after a few seconds of though. "I'll take that deal."

"If he's in, I guess I'm in," Patrick said with a sigh. Pete just shrugged and put his hand out. They played rock paper scissors. They played ten rounds, Brendon won four times, Pete won three, Patrick won twice, meanwhile Josh won once. Of course, he was going in. 

"Remember, twenty minutes!" Brendon mocked at Josh, who just kept walking. He started the timer and walked in. This place really is run down. There were broken beer bottles everywhere. The previous owner must have loved to drink.. Maybe he died because of the problem? Who knows. Tiles on the ceiling looked like they were going to fall down. 

17 Minutes Remaining..

Josh kept walking around, and then he stepped on a board that was sticking loosely out of the ground, which revealed a hidden trap door, that was covered in some blood.. 

Pleasant.. Josh thought to himself.

He flipped open the trapdoor, and he started to make his way down the stairs.

- -- -

Tyler sat there, slowly waking up from the beating he had yesterday. His cuts were cleaned. The other only good thing about Aisen is that he refused to let Tyler die. Except that all that he wanted was death. Maybe Aisen knew that and he tortured Tyler even more by making him thinking he was close to death, but he wasn't. 

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Aisen was coming. The was he was coming down the stairs seemed slower and more cautious then usual though. Maybe he just had more bottles of beer. Tyler sat up straight, awaiting the fate that was soon to come. 

The door at the bottom of the stairs opened slowly. A man who was sure not Aisen stood there.. 

- -- -

Josh carefully walked down the stairs and opened the door that was at the bottom. Fear enclosed his body at the sight that was in front of him.

A boy covered in scars and blood. He was wearing clothes that almost looked like rags now. His brunette hair was covered in some blood as well. Josh finally spoke to the boy on the ground, who had a horrified expression written across his face, "W-Who are you..?"

The boy's mouth opened and closed, as if he couldn't speak. He managed to say one word. "Tyler.." His voice was quiet and dry.

Wait a minute.

Josh's eyes opened widely, like he just saw a murder (a/n: You guys probably: OH TECHNICALLY THIS IS A MURDER BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE MAN TREATS TYLERNFIWEFIWEHFIAFICNEFEWFFJE!! | Me: *sips a cappuccino* I don't care.). He pulled out his phone, and quickly started to text Brendon.

Josh: Brendon. Get in here now.

Brendon: Why you scared? ;)

Josh: Remember that kid who went missing 2 years ago, Tyler Joseph?

Brendon: ya y?

Josh: Found him.

Brendon: ..

Brendon: COMING!

- -- -

Brendon, Patrick, and Pete ran into the room where Josh and Tyler had occupied. Tyler felt something strange.. He stared at Josh as the others helped him off the ground. They walked out of the warehouse and sunlight beamed into Tyler's eyes. It felt.. Nice.. It has been four years and he never felt sunlight. 

Was he finally free, or was it some crazy dream..?

- -- - 

Okay Update Time! :D

I was thinking I can do two stories. I know, that mean updates will be slow for this, but I REALLY want to make a lab au or something about either Joshler or Viktuuri. What should I do? I'll let you guys pick. I know there aren't many people reading yet, but hey! I give a lot of fucks but this ain't one of them. Welp, have fun suffering with this cliff hanger. I just got lazy and I didn't feel like continuing lmao. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Off I go into the sunset showing how many fucks I give!