22

"Hello Ella" He spoke as I began to panic. 

My phone was across the room and I had no way of getting help. 

"Cat got your tongue?" He walked closer to me. 

"W-What do you want with me?" I stuttered as I kept backing up in the small apartment. 

"Mother wants you, you are someone to be killed for a greater good." I still was walking back, until I hit the wall behind me. I looked at my necklace and ran over to it. My heart was pounding. 

"You think a dainty necklace will save you?" Finn/Vincent laughed. I began to called for Lux in my mind. I hoped she would hear me while. He ripped the necklace off of my neck. 

He used magic to shatter my phone for no reason,"You are a product of something unimaginable. Vampire body shared with a witch's soul. Then made into a human and completely separated." I looked up at him, and I felt the magic zap through my hand.  

"No complete separated you dickhead!" I yelled as I threw my hand to him, and he went flying back. He got up and stared at me before chanting. 

Before I knew it I had a sharp pain and I crashed onto the floor. I guess I should've attended Kol's witches lectures more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realized I was hanging by my arms before my eyes confirmed it. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust because the room was dimly lit. I looked around and saw Elijah hanging next to me.

"Elijah." I whispered,"Elijah!" 

"It's no use, he can't hear you." A women walked out from behind me. I looked down my chest, seeing I didn't have my necklace on anymore. My arms hurt but I was to weak to stand on my own legs. My arms left like they would tear from my arm socket at any second. 

"Why am I here?" I croaked out and shot daggers at her.

"To make my children not abominations anymore." She shrugged and sat down in front of me. That was a risky move becasue I could have kicked my legs up and got her. 

"What the hell does that mean?" I snapped at her and she stared at me a few seconds before answering.

"You're body will be the vessel of my sweet soul." She smiled,"Plus you'll attract my Niklaus."

"Like hell I am!" I hissed and began to panic. I could hear Elijah tossing and turning. 

"Hello my sweet boy, you are free to go." She grabbed his head and waved her hand. He was uncuffed and fell onto the ground. 

"Let me go." I hissed at her.

"No likely, but I'll be back later to feed you." She smiled as she walked away. Elijah was left on the ground.

"Elijah." I snapped at him. He was just waking up but it was like he couldn't hear me,"Elijah please." 

I gave up when he stood up and sped out of the dark room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cant find her!" Lux screamed and threw her items off the table.

"Try harder, you're bloody linked somehow." Klaus hissed at her and she looked at him.

"Why don't you try and see how difficult it is, oh wait you cant. Piss off." Lux had a smug look on her face.

"Arguing isn't going to get anything done." A voice called out and they both turned to see Hayley walking with Camille in toe.

"Where have you been?" Klaus shot at Hayley.

"I went to see if I could pick up a scent." She shrugged and sat down.

"Well?"

"Obviously I didn't find it or I wouldn't be here." She held her head and closed her eyes. Ella was Hayleys bestfriend and she knew that Ester could kill Ella very easily. First she took Rebekah and now Ella.

"Find her now." Klaus snapped at Lux as she slowly picked up her items.

"Won't be needed brother. I know where she is." A strong voice mumbled behind all of them again. Klaus turned on his heel and smirked at the sight of his brother.

"Elijah." Klaus walked towards him.

"She is in the cemetery. Go get her before I tell you my story." Elijah grabbed his elbow and shook hands like that. It was somewhat a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please just let me go." I cried as she cut marks into my back, "I swear when I get out of here-"

"You won't see the light of day." She mumbled and then she stood up.

"Seems like we have company." She smiled at me before jerking me around.

"Mother!" A voice boomed through the dim room.

"Niklaus, what do I owe this visit?" I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I couldn't talk.

"Where is Ella?" He glared at her,"If you've hurt her in the least I'll end you like I did a thousand years ago."

"Klaus." I whispeared finally gaining something back. I knew he'd hear me due to his vampire hearing.

Within a instant he was in front of me, I think he said it would be okay. I hope he was telling the truth but something tells me he isn't.

I could see everything in slow motion. He grabbed her up into the air with one arm and the other arm, he bit into and forced her to drink his blood.  After that he snapped her neck.

I stayed there not having a choice. My arms hurt bad. They disappeared behind me.

I lost track of time when he came back into my vision. He broke little creepy ass dolls and then yanked at my chain.

I was hanging by one arm when he yanked at my other one. Before I made impact, I felt the warmth of someones arms. The warmth made me realize how cold I was. The warmth of his body gave me shivers. I wanted nothing more than to just go home with him.

"Ella it will all be okay. I promise love."