I was now crying on Kol's chest telling him now much it hurt. I had lost him threebtimes and each time was worse than the last. 

"You shouldn't have turned off your humanity darling. It wasn't helping anyone." He rubbed my head and then it hit me.

"How are you back?" I jumped up and looked at him.

"It doesn't matter." He dismissed it smiling.

"Yes it does. What happened?" I snapped at him.

"It was Devina Claire. She helped me." He looked down.

"You're a lovesick fool."  I laughed slightly,"So tell me, what is she like? I've only saw her once."

"She's very beautiful and swept me off my feet the first time I met her." He was slightly blushing,"But now I can't be around her without controlling my blood lust." 

"What do you mean?" I wiped my tears and stared into his eyes.

"I get so thirsty like a newbie. We were on a date before I came here, I almost- almost ripped her to pieces. That's when I got the call." 

"We'll have Lux and Freya look at you." I smiled and stood up walking away.

"You sure you're  ready to go downstairs?" He asked standing new to me.

"Who do you think I am? I'm Ella Salvatore - toughest bitch of all time." I smirked at him and began to walk downstairs. I saw how broken and bloody the house was. I could remember it all. 

Lux was staring at me while my brothers sat on the couch. Hayley stood there ready to jump on me.

"Can you all leave her alone?!" Kol snapped,"You lot act like she's the problem yet she's not no more. Go on, carry on." He waved them along.

"Not again." I sighed as I heard ringing. 

"What's wrong?" Kol asked me, his grip on my arm tight.

Then I saw it.

They will fall one by friend, one by foe, one by family. The Mikealsons will end.

I looked at Kol and wasn't sure if I should tell him. I'll tell Klaus first when he gets back.

"Ella we are going to go home now. If you ever need something let us know." Stefan mumbled hugging me. I didn't hug back, I was still to much in shock of what I saw.

"Bye Stef and Damon." I said in monotone. They walked away and I turned to Freya and Lux. Hayley was now gone.

"Get Klaus." I snapped and the nodded.

"Es what the hell is going on." Kol snapped at me and I grabbed his hand putting it on my head.

"Look." I let him into my mind and he saw what I saw. He jumped back and stared at me.

"How did you get that?"

"No idea. Maybe it was some good deeds that I did and people are warning me." I shrugged.

That was when Lux and Freya came back into the room.

"Klaus is with his friend Lucien Castle right now. He said he will be here later." Freya asked me. I held my hand out to both Freya and Lux.

"Can you trace where this came from?" I asked them and they looked confused,"I'll show you." They grabbed my hands and I showed them inside my head.

"Who is the friend, foe, and family?" Lux snapped,"No one will hurt them while I'm around."

"Please trace it." I sighed and sat down,"Oh and Kol needs help. His blood lust is getting to him. Know anything that will help?" I kicked my feet up.

"Blood?" Lux asked me sarcastically.

"No shit, I mean he has some witch messing with his head making him thirsty." I rolled my eyes and Lux thought for a moment.

"I have something. I'll need your blood. " Freya spoke up. We all looked at her.

"Can we trust you? Will you be the one who strikes down her family?" I snapped.

"Jesus Christ Ella, give her a break. You and Klaus both need a lesson on trust or at least giving people a chance." Lux hissed at me.

"I don't know who you keep getting smart with Lux but I'm not the one." Kol has disappeared and no one heard him leave.

"Can you both stop?" Freya sighed.

"No, I wish to know who shes sizing up to." I smirked.

"Please, I could kill you in a second." Lux laughed and withing a millisecond I had her head in my hands.

"And I could do it faster. Friend." I snapped. I decided she would be the friend from the vision.

"You know what." Lux yelled and I could feel her trying to make my bones break. They snapped one by one but the pain was nothing compared to have I've been through. I was going to kill her. 

"I'll give you 5 seconds to run." I stood up, her spell wasn't powerful enough to keep me in pain. She began to panic and take off. I counted down, five, four, three, and then I saw her freeze. It happened so fast Klaus had zoomed in and ripped her heart out and crushed it. 

"Why?" I asked him, my heart somewhat broke as I looked at her body.

"I saw this vision, I know you wouldn't betray us but Lux. Lux had a hate towards us." He walked over and hugged me. Lux was always full of herself and tested me to much. Yeah she saved my ass many times but enough's enough. 

"I saw the vision also." I mumbled.

"Okay can we track where it came from?" I looked at Freya and she nodded. 

She walked over with a bowl and I bit into my wrist. I let some blood drip in until I healed. She took it over and began to do some spell that I didn't recognize. 

"It's unclear. I can't tell. It's giving me two different places." Klaus let go of me and walked away. Probably to find his daughter.

"Let me see." I walked over top of Lux's dead body and over to the map. 

I looked over the map trying to figure out where the two spots were on the map,"I'm sorry for your loss." Freya mumbled.

"She wasn't mine to lose." I snapped looking at the body one last time before dedicating my time to that map.