He comes home from tour

Ashton:

   You were waiting at the airport for Ash and the other boys. They've been on tour for about 5 months and you've missed him like crazy. When you heard the screams you knew they were here. You looked all around for him until you spotted him. You guys meet eyes at the same time and his face lit up immediately. You both ran towards each other. You ran into his arms and he picked you up and spun you around. After a few minutes you pulled away and looked into each others eyes. "I missed you so much" he breathed into your ear. "I missed you too" You said then you guys shared a passionate kiss. 

Calum:

"Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?" You asked your boyfriend who has been on tour for 6 months now. "Yeah babe I'm sure. Our plane has been delayed and it's going to be late. I'll just call a cab and see you at home." He reassured you. "Okay Cal have a safe flight. I love you." you said "I love you too I'll see ya when I get home." he tood you before he hung up. A few hours later and you were trying to keep your eye lids from falling. You couldn't help it though and drifted to sleep. What seemed not that much later you were woken by a noise coming from the door. You had completely forgot about Calum and thought it was an intruder. You grabbed the closest thing next to you which happened to be a lamp and walked towards the door. The door opened and a hooded figure walked in. You screamed and were about to hit him with the lamp when he took off his hood. It was Calum. You dropped the lamp and ran into his arms. You held each other right until he pulled back to look at you. "Why did you have a lamp babe?" he chuckled while asking. "I thought you were a burglar." You responded. "So you were gonna hit me with a lamp?" he questioned while laughing. You pouted and he pulled you into a hug while saying "I love you."

Luke:

   You are waiting at the airport for your boyfriend and his band to arrive. The plane was running late so you were chatting with a few friendly fans who were waiting for your boyfriends arrival too. They were all very kind. In the middle of one of them telling you a story though she started to freak out and sad looking at something behind you. Before you could turn to see who it was someone wrapped their arms around your waist. You were confused and looked over you shoulder to see who it was and you were met with Lukes beautiful blue eyes. He smiled and turned you around to give you a proper hug. You shared a short kiss before you turned back to the group of girls you were chatting with. You got all of their twitter names and promised you would have all of the boys follow them. On the way home with Luke you both kept telling each other how much you missed the other.

Michael:

      You've been home all day waiting for Mikey and The boys to get here. They are about an hour late than what they said they would be. To distract yourself you put your headphones in and started listening to music while doing the dishes.

You were just about done when you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. You stopped what you were doing and turned around to be met with a smiling Michael. You took your headphones out and hugged him so tight you guys fell on the ground you on top of him. You guys began laughing and then Michael stopped and leaned up to kiss you. "Well I see you couldn't wait to reach the bedroom aye mate." Ashton said winking from the door. You laughed then helped Michael up. You saw Michael give Ashton a look and you think he got the message because he ran out of the kitchen yelling, "GUYS I THINK WE NEED TO LEAVE MICHAEL WANTS TO DO THE NASTY WITH (Y/N). You and Michael then began laughing again. 

(A/N)

Hey guys hope ya liked it. Comment and vote please and 500+ reads is awesome thank you guys :)