Michael for Allyssa

Michael has been acting weird ever since he told you about this date he was taking you on.

   You didn't think much about it since maybe it was because the album and everything.

  And since you guys haven't had much time to yourselves you of course told him yes.

    You were getting ready for your date he didn't give you any hint on where you were going so you went with your casual outfit.

    When he came to pick you up you were thankful to see him dresses casual too.

    "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" You asked Michael.

  "Then it would be a surprise. But here turn around" he responded then tied a bandana around your eyes so you couldn't see anything.

   He helped you into the car and to buckle you in.

   You heard him get into car and start it. You were driving for what felt like an hour until the car came to a stop.

   "Alright you can take it off" you heard Michael say before he left the car.

   When you took it off the fist thing you saw was the park next to the lake you and Michael first met at when you were kids.

    He came to your side and opened the door for you. He lead you to a blanket and picnic basket.

  You both sat down and he pulled out a few things and you began eating.

   A few minutes later you could see him fidget with his thumbs.

  "What's wrong Mikey?" You asked him.

He looked up and stared into your eyes.

"Allyssa these last few years have been the best thing in my life yeah the touring around the world is great but none of it would be worth it if I didn't have you and I never want to loose you. So here it goes." He got up and knelt down on one knee. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. You were in tears by now and tackled him into a hug agreeing to marry him.

(A/N)

hope you liked it xx