Calum for Rachel

"Rachel you need to get a B on the next test to pass this class." Ms. Smith, my math teacher, said sternly.

   "Yeah, yeah." I said walking out of the room and started walking to my locker. I grabbed my things and started heading to my next class.

    I was in deep thought when I felt myself bump into someone before falling on my bum.

    I looked up ready to start yelling at whoever was there, but stopped myself because I realized it was Calum Hood. One of the smartest and nicest kids in class, but also the hottest.

     "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Calum said offering me a hand and apologizing.

     "No, no its my fault, I should've looked where I was going." I said apologizing back.

    "Hey isn't your name Rachel, also the one who borrowed my pencil and has yet to return it." He said smirking a bit.

     "And aren't you Calum, one of the smartest kids?" I said smirking back.

     "Maybe, are you a girl in need of a smart kid for help? Because if so then I might just be that kid." He said smiling and looking at me hopefully.

    "Then you are that kid." I said smiling.

     "Great so, can I come over later and help?" He asked.

      "Sure." I said smiling.

*after school*

"Rachel! There's a boy who says he is here to tutor you!" My mom called from downstairs. "Send him up!" I yelled back getting my books and things out and sitting at my desk.

   "Hi" he said walking in and sitting next to me.

*5 minutes in*

    "Okay I must be really stupid because I still don't get any of this." I said frustrated.

     "No. You are very smart and it makes you beautiful, you just have to figure it out." He said looking at me with passion.

     "And it makes me love you even more." He said staring at me.

      I didn't even realize how close we were before he started leaning in more. And before I knew it his lips were on mine, making me forget about all my frustrations before.

(A/N)

hey guys so this one was also written by my friend Irwintommoxx because I was running out of ideas. So go check out her amazing books :)