Fire Moon

"Alright class, a new student will be joining us today, Mizuki, come on in," Yukio said.
A girl with long black hair, dressed in skinny jeans and a red crop top walked in, headphones on but one ear half uncovered and a red sword sleeve on her back.
"Mizuki Fire, call me either one, there's no need to be formal around me but so I don't seem rude, I shall address you all formally," she said and bowed, "Nice to meet you all."
After that Yukio told her to take any seat so she sat down in the front, right next to Rin. She didn't even glance at him as she sat down, she just got a sketch pad and pencil out of her bag then began to draw as Yukio began the lesson. Her music was on and she didn't seem to even be paying attention to anything, looking boredly down at her pad.

After classes were all over, everyone left but Mizuki stayed behind and talked to Yukio about how she was sorry if it seemed she wasn't paying attention.
"I was and I remember your lesson about low level demons and how most are harmless and just like to cause mischief and such, my music helps me focus and I'm not a good note taker in class, I write everything down later and the sketching is something for my hands to do," she explained.
"It's alright, I was given a note saying all that and more," Yukio says while gathering his things, "I saw that you're only attending the night school."
"Yeah, I'm not big on regular school, I finished school with flying colors and got a scholarship but I didn't take it because I wanted to pursue exorcism, I have set a big goal for myself since I was five and the demon of demons himself killed my family," Mizuki said, following Yukio out of the classroom, "I need to learn to work with others because I'm not strong enough on my own to take down Satan."
"I'm sorry you lost your family but it was a good decision coming here, there are actually two other students with your same goal, you'll fit in fine here," Yukio says.
"Thanks, now I have to find my dorm house, my boxes were delivered this afternoon while I was in class so I have to go make sure nothing got lost or left behind," she says and walks off, "I wonder why they put me in the old boy's dormitory."
Yukio heard this then ran up to her, "Did you just say you're living in the old boy's dormitory?" he asks.
"Huh? Yeah, don't know why they put me there seeing as I'm a girl," Mizuki says.
"There must be some mistake, no one else is supposed to be living there," Yukio says.
"I was told because there's no more space anywhere else but I don't believe that for a second, you and your brother are living there alone so everything should be fine. I'll stay out of your way and stay in my room most of the time, I only ask that you knock and wait for a response before walking into my room for something," she says, "I guess I'll be seeing you there, later."
With that she turns and walks away, going to find the dorm to move in.