I'm Late!

Mizuki yawns as she wakes up in the afternoon, heading to the kitchen but not stepping into it yet.
"Hey, Ukobach, is it alright if I get something to eat? I know the kitchen is kinda your territory," she says, her tail out and slightly dragging behind her.
Ukobach chatters happily then notices her tail and asks about it, furrowing his brows and inclining his head.
"Yep, I'm just like Rin. We're basically siblings sorta since we have the same dad, Satan himself," she says, "Anyways, you and Rin left me something in the fridge?"
She steps into the kitchen and checks the fridge, taking out a bento box before closing the door then hugging Ukobach.
"You and Rin are the best, you two made me lunch even though I said you didn't have to," she says, taking the box to the table and opening it before putting her hands together, "Thanks for the meal!"
She digs in happily, eating every last bite before taking it to the sink, Ukobach says that he and Rin can take care of it later.
"Don't be silly, you made me that amazing lunch that woke me right up, the least I can do is wash the box," she says as she turns on the tap. "Actually, I kind of want to make dinner tonight, will you let me? Pretty please?" she asks, "But you can't tell Rin."
Ukobach smiles then agrees to let her use the kitchen and to keep it a secret from Rin. Mizuki finished washing the box and dries her hand before looking at the time.
"Geez, I need to get ready for school!" she exclaims before running to her room to get dressed in clean clothes.
She tucks her tail in and makes sure it won't escape before using her key in the dorm door to transport her into the school, Kara on her shoulder as she rushes to class because she didn't notice her cat there. She stops in her tracks and takes a deep breath then walks into class with her headphones on.
"Mizuki," Yukio says, "you're here a little early."
"Oh, I must have read the time wrong then, I kind of rushed to get here which is why she's here," she points to Kara, "I thought I was late so I rushed as fast as I could and didn't even notice her jumping into my shoulder."