Dinnertime

Mizuki smiles as she cooks, Rin and Yukio were in their room and Ukobach was helping in the kitchen. Dinner was ready in no time at all and Mizuki set it on the table; she went to Rin and Yukio's room then knocked lightly and watched the door open to reveal Rin.
"Hey, I made a little deal with Ukobach this morning and he let me use the kitchen, so I made dinner," she says.
"Wait, you made dinner?" Rin asks in slight shock.
"Sounds like we have two cooks in the house," Yukio said then got up and walked over, "I say we go eat, how about it, Rin?"
"But wait, how did you get Ukobach to agree to it?" Rin asks Mizuki.
"I have my ways, there's a lot you don't know about me," she winks and heads back to the kitchen before abruptly stopping, "Almost forgot, thanks for that lunch, Rin, it was delicious."
They all head to the dining room where there are three bowls of donburi sitting on the table, steaming. All three of them sit down at the table.
"My speciality, donburi, I add a special blend of light sauces to the meat as it simmers that only I know, well now Ukobach too since he helped," Mizuki says.
"Damn! This looks and smells delicious!" Rin exclaims.
"Thanks for the meal," the twins say at the same time, clapping their hands in front of them then starting to eat.
Mizuki only smiles and begins to eat as well, taking it slow like Yukio and unlike Rin who was scarfing down the bowl like he hadn't eaten in days. Ukobach was sitting happily in the kitchen window as he watched them eat the food he helped prepare. Mizuki takes the dishes to the sink when they're all done then turns on the tap and grabs the dish sponge.
"So what did you think?" she asks.
"It was amazing, probably the best donburi I've ever had," Yukio says.
"I'm stuffed! That was amazing," Rin says with a grin.
"Rin, I was thinking we could alternate the nights each of us cook," Mizuki suggests, "Because your sukiyaki was killer."
"That sounds like a great idea," Rin says then gets up and walks over, "Let me take over washing, you made dinner for us so it's only fair."
"If you insist," she relinquishes the job and dries her hands, "I'm going to my room to do my homework, night. Oh, don't worry about your lunches, they're already made and in the freezer," she says, walking off.