New Dormmate

Mizuki got all her boxes moved into an empty room that she had to clean out, she found Rin and Yukio's room just by looking at cobwebs around the doorframes. She chose and moved into a room that was a ways away from theirs so she had more privacy.
"Okay, all moved in, what do you think, Kara? Our new home," Mizuki says to her familiar.
Kara meows, 'I'm just glad my pillow didn't get lost in the move,' she jumps onto the bed and lays down on a pillow with a fish print.
Mizuki laughs a little, "Still the same as before, tell you what, how about you protect our stuff from mice so nothing gets chewed up?" she suggests then sits in a rolling chair and hangs her headphones around her neck, putting on a pair of glasses. "Now I gotta write down the notes and do the homework so I don't seem lazy on the very first day," she says and picks up her pen to get to work, only to be interrupted.
Rin bursts in and slams the door open, "What the hell is this!?" he shouts.
Mizuki looks back at him calmly and tilts her head a little, "Um, me trying to do my homework?"
"I mean why are you in this dorm?!" he shouted at her before noticing her glasses, "Hey, you weren't wearing those in class," he says calmly.
"They're my reading glasses, I'm a bit selfconscious about them and I'm in this dorm because I was assigned to it," she replies, taking off the glasses.
"My brother and I are supposed to be the only ones living here," Rin says.
"Because you're the son of a demon, it's really obvious, especially with the tail," she points at it, "not only that, your father is Satan himself. Don't worry, I won't go blabbing or anything, we all have our secrets," she gestures to her glasses then spins in her chair and faces her desk, starting to work.
"How did you figure all that out just by looking at me?!" Run shouts again.
"That's my own secret, now I'm trying to work so would you mind leaving me alone?" she does a shooing gesture towards him before working again.
Rin leaves and goes back to his room, plopping his butt onto his bed, "She somehow knew what I was," he says, slightly stunned.
"What?! How did she know?" Yukio asks.
"She said it's a secret, I have no clue what to do about it," Rin says.
"Maybe I should go talk to her," Yukio starts to stand up.
"I wouldn't do that, I have a bad feeling about her," Run says.
Back in Mizuki's room, she sneezes, "Ugh, they're probably talking about me," she says before releasing her tail from her jeans and sighing in relief, "That is so much better! I hate having to hide my tail," she stretches out her limbs and her tail wags a bit.
'I would hate to hide my tails too,' Kara meows and flicks her tails, making the bells on the ends jingle.
"You are so lucky you don't have to, it's a real pain," Mizuki says, finished with her homwork already.