Questions

Mizuki lightly knocks on the twins' door, "Mr. Okumura, I have a couple questions, they're really simple and only regard me living here," she says through the door, her tail hidden again.
Yukio opens the door then steps out and closes it behind him, "Hey, Mizuki, go ahead and ask away then I have a question of my own when you're done."
"If it's about how I know about Rin, it was kind of obvious, I sensed it when I sat next to him in class and seeing his tail only confirmed my theory," she says.
"You must already be very skilled if you sensed what Rin was right away," Yukio replies.
"I guess, okay so first question, who cooks here?"
"That would be Rin and Ukobach, the stove spirit that lives here."
"Alright, I'll talk to them later, is it alright if my cat familiar, Kara, lives here?"
"Yes as long as she can get along with Kuro, the cat familiar that already lives here."
"I'll talk to her about it but she gets along with almost everyone. Okay, final question, since I've already finished my homework and we live together, would you like me to give it to you now or wait until tomorrow in class?" Mizuki asks.
"Oh, if you'd like then you can give it to me now, it's no trouble at all," Yukio replies with a smile.
"I was hoping for that but I didn't want it to get in the way of your own homework from the day school," Mizuki say then brings her finished homework out from behind her, handing it to Yukio.
"It's fine, Mizuki, and when we're out of class, you can call me Yukio if you like," he says, smiling at her as he takes the papers.
She chuckles softly, "Alright, Yukio, I'll be sure to do that," she says, "Oh and this is for Rin," she holds out a folded note.
He takes it and nods, "I'll give it to him, I have one question before you go back to your room," he says, "you had a sword sleeve over your shoulder in class today. Why?"
"Oh, it's a precious family heirloom, I take it with me everywhere I go because I don't feel comfortable when it's not with me, I just don't trust anyone with it. My mom told me to guard it with my life and always keep it with me, even when I sleep, I found it a bit silly when she said that but I do it because it was her dying wish," Mizuki says and smiles, "There's your answer, I'm gonna go back to my room now unless you need something else."
"No, I was just curious, you have a nice rest of your night," Yukio says then goes back into his room as Mizuki goes back to hers.