I'm Older

Mizuki sketches Rin as she sits next to him in class and he peeks over at it.
"Whoa, you're really good but, why are you drawing me? I mean, I know I'm handsome," he says and smirks slightly.
"Your tail is peeking out," she whispers
"Gah! It is?!" he panics a little and checks to see where but it was completely hidden.
"Mr. Okumura, are you paying attention?" Yukio asks from the board.
Rin freezes, "Um..."
Yukio sighs, "Please at least act like you're listening to my lectures," he says.
Bon grumbles in the back about Rin, "Distracting everyone as usual, what is up with that guy?"
Kanekomaru tried to calm Bon, "Hey, don't worry about him."
Mizuki finishes her sketch and bites her lip as she thinks about what she can add, her fangs digging into her lower lip a bit and Rin notices her fangs. Staring at them a little bit before the bell rings so everyone gets up to head to the next class.
"Hey, Mizuki, I noticed that you have fangs like me. Why is that?" Rin asks.
"My canines are just a tad bit longer than normal, I wouldn't classify them as fangs," she says, gathering her things and walking out of the classroom.
Rin opens his mouth to speak again but suddenly.
"Hey, Mizuki, I got a question for ya!" Shima says as he jogs up, "Why do you always keep those headphones on?"
"Music helps me focus, that's all," she says and pets Kara's head as the familiar lay in her arms.
"So it's not because you're trying to hide your ears?" Shima questions.
"Dude, why are you so curious about her?" Rin asks, "Leave her alone."
"You're not my boyfriend, Rin, you can stop being overprotective," Mizuki says and heads into their next class.
"B-Boyfriend?! I wasn't trying to act like that, if anything acting overprotective is a big brother trait," Rin says defensively as he walks into class too.
Mizuki looks at him, "I'm older than you," she says.