Practice

Mizuki was writing in a book, stopping every now and then to play a few notes on her electric keyboard. Humming softly to herself and murmuring lyrics of a song she's writing before stopping as she hears a knock, quickly hiding her tail under her blanket.
"Come in," she calls, closing her book and setting it aside.
Yukio opens the door and walks in, "Hey, Mizuki, are you busy?" he asks.
She shakes her head, "Nah, just fiddling with my keyboard," she turns it off, "What's up?"
"I was curious and wondering if you could teach Rin how to use his sword, assuming you know how to use yours," he says.
"Sure, but it would be best to use wooden practice swords at first," she says, "I have a few."
"Thanks, Rin needs all the help he can get," Yukio says then leans in a bit close and touches Mizuki's face, wiping an eyelash off her cheek.
Rin walks past the door right at this moment and sees how close they are so he growls, "What the hell are you doing, Four Eyes?!" he shouts.
Mizuki looks confused then realizes how they probably look and bursts out laughing. This makes Rin look at her like she's crazy.
Yukio was confused but answered his brother, "There was an eyelash on her cheek," he says simply, "Why? Did you get jealous?"
Rin's face turns pink as he rubs the back of his head and looks away, "I wasn't jealous, just...close the door next time," he strides out of Mizuki's room.
Mizuki, who had stopped laughing, tucks in her tail while Yukio watches his brother run off then she stands and chases after Rin.
"Hey, wait up," she grabs Rin's wrist and chuckles, "Caught ya, why don't we go to the main room, I'll grab something from my room then meet you there; grab your koma sword too," she says then heads back to her room.
She grabs the practice swords and her own sword in the sleeve before going to the main room where there was lots of space. Rin walks in with his sword on his shoulder and Mizuki holds out her hand.
"Alright, hand over the sword, I'm just going to hold onto it while we practice," she says.
Rin hands it over and Mizuki takes it before hitting him in the head with the end then slips it over her head so both swords make an 'X' on her back.
"Ow!" Rin yelps and rubs his head, "What the hell was that for?!"
"Never just give up your sword like that, now let's begin," she tosses over one of the wooden swords.