False Backstory

Rin just leaves the note on his desk without reading it and sits on his bed. Meanwhile, in Mizuki's room, she was listening to music while sketching Kara's sleeping form.
"He's not gonna read the note and forget all about it," she says after finishing her sketch.
'Well he seems pretty irresponsible, and he's a boy so what did you expect? He probably thinks it's a love note or something,' Kara replies, stretching.
Yukio knocks on the door and cracks it open after Mizuki says to enter.
"Dinner is on, Rin made sukiyaki," he says.
"Alright, I'll be there in a minute," she says and waits until the door is closed before getting up and hiding her tail away, making sure it was all tucked in.
She hides her sword under her mattress then leaves the room with Kara on her shoulder. She reaches the dining room and sits in a chair.
"This smells delicious," she says.
'Yummy! Oh I want some!' Kara says excitedly.
"There's plenty to go around," Rin says, "that must be Kara."
"Yep, my partner in everything since I have no family left," Mizuki says and gets her cheek headbutted by Kara as a sign of affection.
They all started eating and Mizuki probably had a little but more than the twins but Rin and Ukobach didn't seem to mind her appetite, neither did Yukio. She finished and smiled, thanking the cooks for the meal with a smile, saying it was delicious.
Ukobach was sitting in the kitchen window, smiling at her then chattering.
"No problem, it was really good," Mizuki says.
"Wait, you can understand him too?" Rin asks.
"Huh?" she looks at him, "Of course, I've been able to understand demons and spirits since I was little, I've led a really unlucky life. I received my temptaint when I was born by a hobgoblin causing mischief, everyone thought I was a crazy devil child because of the things I saw and how I reacted to them, I got into fights a lot and people called me a demon until I was ten, I learned to control my temper and started ignoring what I saw until I got home. Yukio, I told you the devil killed my family when I was five, well I've been on my own since then except for the demons, some took pity on me and brought me food, cared for me, stuff like that. I was thirteen when I met Kara and we almost instantly became best friends, she would bring these big, cooked fish from her shrine that people would leave for her. She started caring for me after the other demons decided they'd pitied me long enough then started attacking, I owe my life to her."
Rin was staring at her a bit and she blushed when she finally noticed.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to tell you my whole life," Mizuki says.
"Geez, you've really had a hard life," Rin says.
"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, you're here with us," Yukio puts a hand on her shoulder and smiles.
"Thanks, Yukio," she smiles back.
"No wonder you had such an appetite, hey, maybe Ukobach and I could make an extra lunch for you everyday," Rin says, his tail wagging behind him.
Mizuki looked over at him and chuckled softly, "I'm not going to the day school, it would stay in the freezer all day and not get eaten until well after lunchtime, but thanks for the offer, dude."
Rin blushes a bit and looks away. Ukobach laughs a bit and chatters, making Mizuki laugh as Rin's cheeks turn darker.
"Shut the hell up, no one asked you anything," Rin says to the stove spirit.