Convince my crew

She awoke to rustle about the room, the wraith was up. She let out a long sign and he responded with a low toned growl. She remained still until he finally spoke.

"A concubine's duties are simple. To care for the needs and wants of her master. They have no other purpose." the Wraith was moving closer and she quickly stood up. "I will go over your duties while we dress you properly." she could tell the Wraith was in front of her but she hesitated. "To allow you to be seen in such a manner will portray weakness, something that can not be allowed." he growled.

"I can't put one of those things on any better." she stated boldly.

"Then allow me to assist you." the Wraith purred. She just took a step back and a deep breath. "I give you my word. I will not dishonor you until you ask me too." the wraith purred.

"I'm supposed to just trust you?" she questioned him.

"Have you not trusted me already?" he responded. She took a deep breath and nodded in agreement. She put out a hand and he took it after he walked her to the cabinet he continued speaking. "Normally you would be expected to dress me, tend to my, personal needs." he choose a garment and placed it on the bed. "We will make an exception, this day." he said with a chuckle.

"Unless we find something less complicated, it might not just be today." she returned his playfulness.

"We will deal with that shortly. Now, when we travel about the hive you are expected to follow behind me at all times, I should never have to call you when I leave a room or even when I want something."

"I'm supposed to read your mind?" she spat at him as she removed her leather.

"Yes. Normally a concubine is connected to her master, even if it is only ever so slightly. You will need to perform these tasks without that connection. Without sight, I can explain away much of your behavior but there will be times when... you will be required to prove your affections." he purred as he slipped the layers of cloth over her exposed flesh.

I'm not gonna have to mount you in the middle of Command, am I?" she questioned as the Wraith pulled several ties tightly around her.

"As alluring the idea, I would not suggest it. Wraith are private creatures. In some cases, however, it may be easier to allow a short display, instead of other less favorable options." he purred in her ear.

"You would rather kiss me than kill an underling?" she asked. The Wraith pulled another tie tight this one around her chest and she gasped. She could feel his breath on her neck. "In most instances, yes." he purred softly. He leaned back up and continued. "There may be cases where I might just kill the underling, that will be for me to decide. I am your master now."

"Absolutely not." she turned to face the wraith behind her. "I can't do it, not with a straight face." she put her hand together bowed her head. "yes, master!" she giggled. " I can't. There has to be something else I can call you." she couldn't stop laughing, the Wraith stared at her for a moment, he had never seen anything like it, her reaction was confusing.

"I do not understand your amusement with the situation." he growled.

"It's a joke on my world." she put her hand together again and this time the Wraith grabbed them before she could speak.

"Do not." he groaned. "you do not need to call me anything if that will be your tone. Perhaps maybe you should not even speak." the Wraiths grip was tight on her hands and she knew he was irritated with her.

"I'm not your normal human female. I don't do quiet or reserved well. But this is like playing a part, in a story. I'm gonna create an illusion, or false truth. And you're my co-star. I'm more worried about those needs you were talking about."