A Note. . .

You sighed and started walking to school. Out of the corner of your eye you spot Stanley and Logan. The two worst bullies that ever entered your high school. You gulped and quickened your pace.
"Hey isn't that (Y/n)?" Logan called out, making Stanley turn his head towards you. Your legs began to run as they began to chase you. A small scream left your lips as you hurried towards the building. Don't worry, dear (Y/n)... They won't hurt you...if they do they'll regret it... The same voice from last night echoed in your head like a squeak through a tunnel. Stanley was on the track team, he'd catch you. Logan was on the football team, he'd beat you. You cried out as you felt Logan's big hand grasp the back of your shirt. He yanked you back and grasped your neck. You looked at him with pleading eyes as Stanley began to punch your gut. Groans escaped your mouth as Logan kicked you in the chin. Your mouth was bleeding. Stanley grabbed your head and held it over his knee. He slammed his knee into your nose. Blood began to pool around you.
"Hey!" The school security guard ran up and took the boys away to the principal. You, on the other hand, was sent to the nurse. For obvious reasons. She bandaged up your wounds and sent you home for safety. You sighed and walked into your kitchen to grab breakfast since you missed it. Laid upon the table was a note. Must be from your mom... You sighed once again and lifted the note and stared at the letters on the page.

"Dearest (Y/n),

I saw what those boys did to you. I tried to warn them but they were stubborn. But don't fret, I took good care of those rascals. I also prepared you breakfast. Chocolate pancakes with apple juice. I hope you like it. Well, I must be going now. See you soon love.

Sincerely,
Dark"

"Dark." The name rang on your tongue, "Dark..." You smiled and thought your mom was just playing tricks on you again. You pulled out the chair and slowly sat it in. Lifting your fork, you began to chow down on your food. Mm! This is delicious! You finished your food, as you did, the phone rang. You ran towards the living room and answered the call. It was your mother.
"Hello honey! I'll be a little bit late home today, but not too late. I heard what happened, I'm sorry. I just left work. I'll be home in ten minutes." She chuckled and you smiled.
"Alright mom, oh thanks for the food by the way 'Dark'!" With that last word, silence ran through the other end.
"I didn't make you food... and how do you--" Before she could finish the sentence there was a loud crash and the screeching of tires. The line clicked and you were left alone.
"Mom? Mom! MOM?!" You cried out and fell to your knees. You hugged your knees and began to weep.
"Why?!" You screamed in frustration. Don't worry love, I'll take good care of you. Oh... by the way....

Did you like the pancakes?