A Crash. . .

You woke up to someone shaking you. It was Dark, his eyes were filled with tears and his body was covered in blood and bruises. You wanted to scream but your voice was gone. You looked around and found yourself not in bed, but in the middle of the road. Your body wouldn't move, and you couldn't open your eyes. But somehow you could still see. Dark was screaming your name, you tried and tried to say that you were okay but nothing came from your lips. Sirens soon filled your ears. A paramedic ran to you and lifted you into the ambulance with the careful help of Dark. He sat across from you and held your hand tightly. Dark was crying his eyes out. You still couldn't move. The paramedic put various drugs into your body. Before you knew it, you began to feel all the pain on your body. It shot at you like bullets. They carried you into the ER and put you to sleep for surgery.

~*~*~*~

Your eyes opened up to a bright room. They scanned around. Your eyes locked on the figure across the room. Dark.
"D-Dark...?" Your mouth was dry but you managed to squeeze out that small word. His head jerked up and he ran to you. Dark threw his arms around you and began crying once again. Your arms were weak but you still wrapped them around him.
"W-What happened?" He sighed and wiped his tears.
"This was all my fault.." A single tear fell from his eye, "I wanted to surprise you and take you to see that movie you've been rambling about for the past week but some guy was texting and slammed into us. You went flying out the windshield. The doctor said you have a broken leg and arm. If I hadn't stopped the car when I did your neck would've..." His voice cracked and he began to sob. You kisses his cheek and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you Dark, you saved my life." His eyes lit up as he cupped your cheeks and kissed you. You smiled and kisses him back. The doctor walked in and started checking out your wounds.
"He's free to go home now, but make sure he doesn't fall or land on anything." Dark nodded and the doctor left. They wheeled you out in a wheelchair and Dark drove you home.
"So I guess I'm gonna be your little servant until you heal, huh?"