A Room. . .

You woke up to a hard slap across your face.
"WAKE UP!" The mans voice was slightly high but also like a game show host almost.
"Ah, finally you're awake. I, am the infamous Wilford Warfstache at your service!" You just stayed silent and started at him. He groaned and dramatically threw his shoulders back. You looked down at your body and noticed you were tied to a wooden chair. You began thrashing around in your chair. Wilford just stared at you and pulled something out of his jacket. It was a small, golden derringer. You gulped and struggles more. He aimed the gun towards your head and laughed. You closed your eyes and prepared for a bullet.

BANG

Your eyes were still glued shut. No pain went through you. In fact, you felt no impact either. You opened your eyes and saw Wilford still in front of you. His eyes widen. There was a hole in his chest, dripping blood down his shirt onto the floor. Wilford dropped to his knees. Behind him was a man holding a gun. Smoke still coming out of the barrel. Your eyes adjusted and met with the same black eyes as before. Dark had shot Wilford. Dark cut your ties and pulled you into a tight hug. A wheeze came from Wilford dying body.
"W-Wilford ain't t-take shit from--" Dark raised his gun once again and shot Wilford in the head two or three times. You smiled and kissed his lips.
"Let's get you outta here and back home, away from all Mark's personas." You nodded and followed Dark towards home.