A Crush. . .

You sighed and made your way downstairs. The smell of fresh pancakes filled the air. You smiled and sat at the table. Soon remembering that it was Dark and not your mother. Your heart sunk. You choked back a sob and sighed.
"What's wrong love?" Dark set down the pancakes and sat across from you.
"So you...like own me now?" He chuckled and cupped your chin, making you look at him.
"Not exactly, you see (Y/n)...I've been in love with you for a number of years." This new information made your face go red. He laughed and leaned in. Centimeters from your lips.
"And I know for a fact that you feel the same way, you just won't admit it love." You looked away and stood up. He looked at you.
"I'm going outside. I'll be back.." He nodded and you ran into the surrounding forest. Trees circled you. A smile appeared on your face as you climbed a tree and sat on a branch. Swinging your feet, you relaxed on the branch. Noises came from below you. You looked down to see a man- Dark -walking around. He was calling your name.
"(Y/n)! Where are you?" He called out as he passed you. I wasn't even out here for that long You thought to yourself. As soon as he was below you, you jumped down and landed on him. He yelled and fell on his butt, while you fell and straddled him.
"Holy shit that was fun!" You laughed and then blushed at the position you both were in. You tried to get up but Dark placed his hands on your hips and held you down. He smirked and kissed your neck. You squirmed out of his grip and began walking home. Dark frowned and followed. You walked to your room and laid on your bed.
"Is that an invitation?~" Dark smirked and walked in the room.
"I-Invitation to what?" He smirked once again and crawled on top of you.
"You were laying in such a manner that made me think that you wanted to have fun~" You blushed madly and looked away.
"Do 'ya?~"

HELLO SO DO YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE A SMUT? IF YES COMMENT YES

IF NO COMMENT NO

MWAHAHAHA