A Night. . .

ATTENTION ALL INSOMNIACS! or readers...THIS CHAPTER IS A SMUT! IF YOU WISH TO NOT READ I WONT BE SAD! not so sure about dark over here though...ENJOY THE FUN!!!~

You would up to the feeling of someone holding you down. You looked up to see Dark pinning your hands to the bed. You blushed and squirmed under his grasp. He smirked and slowly leaned in and kissed you. Your squirms soon stopped and you kissed back. He smiled in the kiss and slowly slide his ice cold hands up your shirt. You gasped at the sudden, soft touch. He pulled away.
"Do you want me to stop?" His voice was filled with concern. You smiled and shook your head. He nodded and replaced his hand upon your chest. He slowly grasped your nipples. A red hot blush spread across your face as he pinched them. You bit your lip to stop from making noise. He growled and started biting your nipple and rubbing the other. You gasped then quickly covered your mouth. Dark sighed and ripped off your pants. Before you could even cover yourself he alright had you full in his mouth. Your eyes closed and you arched your back as Dark started bobbing his head up and down. You gave up trying to hide the sounds and moaned loudly. He smirked and went faster, gripping your member as well. Your legs began to shake and you grabbed and handful of his hair.
"D-Dark!~ Nghhh~ I-I'm close!~" You moaned loudly and bucked your hips. Dark pulled away before you could release. You whimpered from the loss. He chuckled and pulled off his clothes. Your eyes slowly went down to see his member. Holy shit You thought, it's so big... Dark smiled.
"You realize I can hear you? And thank you." He winked and flipped you over onto your stomach. He gently grabbed your hand and kisses your neck from behind.
"Tell me if it hurts baby, alright?" You smiled.
"Okay Dark.." He slowly pushed into you. You arched your back in a mix of pain and pleasure. You sat there for a little bit, trying to get used to his size but holy fuck he was huge. After you finally got used to his size you nodded to him. He nodded back and began to slowly thrust. You moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. He smirked and began to thrust at an alarming rate. Moans and gasps were the only things coming out of your mouth. Dark was mostly silent, an occasional groan or growl. They were sexy as hell. Dark went harder then hit your prostrate. This made your eyes roll into the back of your head and louder moans escape your mouth. He smirked and began hitting that spot over and over. You cried out and bit the blanket. A knot began to form in your stomach and you knew you were close again.
"Dark I'm-- Ngghhhh!~" You couldn't even speak it was so good.
"Ahh I know I know~" He went harder. You screamed loudly and came all over him. He smirked and kept thrusting. You moaned louder. His thrusts became sloppy and soon after he came deep inside you. He felt beside and and you both panted in unison. He pulled you to him and covered you both with a blanket. You smiled and cuddled close to him. After you fell asleep to the soft sound of Dark humming.